Chapter 24

Taehyung: I can't stop loving you and that's my weakest point.

Hearing him say that her eyes widened with a smile over her lips.

Y/n: I love you more

She said as she heard Taehyung's heartbeat increasing its pace.

Taehyung: Hmm...

He said and caressed her hair as they kept on talking whatever they wanted in these past 8 months.

....
1 day later
Y/n's pov

We are heading off to my dad's house. It's been a while and I am really happy that I will be able to see him after this long stamp of time. Taehyung, Me and Eunwoo stood near the door with Eunwoo holding both of us. With a deep breath I pressed the doorbell. With a pass of 2 minute I saw my dad opening the door. Looking at his irritated face turning into a big smile was the thing I lived for. Jumping on his arms like a small baby with tears streaming down my eyes. He chuckled as I didn't even leave him.

Y/f: I didn't know my baby was coming.

Y/n: I hate you

Y/f: I love you too...

After hearing him, I leave him and smile brightly. He carried Eunwoo in his arms and kissed his cheeks.

Y/f: why are you guys standing here come in...

Hearing him taehyung looked at me and smiled and we both got in. placing our luggage near the door we sat on the sofa. Soon mom came down, she didn't seem happy seeing me. Forcing her smile she came and hugged taehyung and smiled at me. Even though she is my mom she has always made me feel like an outsider. Giggling she too Eunwoo in her arms from dad's. 

Taehyung Pov's

I look at Y/n who was forcing a smile now. She must have not expected her mother to ignore her in this way. She didn't like Y/n that much. Y/n has always craved for her mother's love but still she doesn't get it. I still remember our wedding day where she whispered " finally you are leaving, I am really happy to see the biggest mistake like you go away" in Y/n's ear I pretended not to hear it but still I did. I still remember how Y/n forced the smile after hearing that and the way she tried not to cry.

I looked up as I heard my name being called out and smiled lightly.

Y/m/n: how are you doing nowadays?

Taehyung: I am good...

Y/m: hmm....so how is your job now?

Taehyung: it's fine

She slightly nodded as the family talk went on.

Y/n's Pov

I entered inside my room holding Eunwoo's hand. Taehyung started playing chess with dad while mom went inside her room. I looked at Eunwoo and carried him in my arms and asked

Y/n: are you happy?

Eunwoo: yesss

Y/n: how much?

Eunwoo: this much

He said opening his arms and showing the amount. Giggling I laid down on the bed with him and started playing and talking with him. We both stopped and looked at each other and laughed again. Getting up I carried him in my arms and walked inside the bathroom. Opening his clothes I placed him on the bathtub  after filling it up with the lukewarm water.

Applying soap everywhere around his body I washed it with the water. After done with his shower I wrapped him in a towel and walked outside. Talking with him I dried his body and made him wear the diaper. Kissing his cheeks lovingly I changed him in his clothes and sat on the bed lifting him up and laying him down on my lap and rocking him to sleep.

Taehyung and dad were busy playing. Knock on the door was heard as I looked at it too see mom. Smiling at her she came in. She sat beside me and looked at sleeping Eunwoo and smiled. Finally she looked at me

Y/m: how have you been?

Y/n: good mommy

Y/M: hmm...its been nearly a year not seeing you.

Y/n: I missed you

Author's Pov

Y/n said and leaned on to her mom's shoulder after placing Eunwoo to the bed and covering him with the duvet. Where she scoffed hearing her.

Y/m: But I didn't. From this house your dad was the only one to miss you.

Y/n eyes filled with tears hearing her mom.

Y/m: I don't know how someone as good as Taehyung choose you. He doesn't deserve trash like you. A stinky one though

Y/n: mommy
She whispered as a thick layer of tear dropped from her eyes.

Y/m: what mommy huh? The only thing I am glad about you is you seem like a good mother

Taehyung: which you could never be

To be continued~
I know this chapter is kinda boring and i am really sorry for that.