Chapter 13

Whispering his word he rested his head on her and started sobbing quietly. What was the situation that Taehyung can't forget and abused Y/n?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 months ago

Taehyung came out of the car with some grocery in his hand. Smile plastered over his lips as he was meeting his family back after 7 hectic hours of work. Clicking on the door bell he waited for his lovely wife to come and open it which she did after the pause of 1 minute. His eyes landed on her as he saw her carrying their 2 months old son. She was rocking his back trying to make him sleep. Closing the door slowly Taehyung kissed Y/n's lips and Eunwoo's head. Y/n walked and sat on the sofa still rocking Eunwoo as taehyung went upstairs to take a shower.

After Eunwoo completely drifted to sleep she placed him on the crib which was located in their room and covered him with blankets. Soon taehyung stepped out of the bathroom and sat on the bed after wearing his clothes. Making her way towards the bed she started drying Taehyung's hair with the towel. 

Y/n: tae

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: how was your day?

Taehyung: hectic but beautiful now.

Hearing his answer Y/n giggled. Grabbing her hand he turned around her and kneeled down on the bed like Y/n. pulling her close to him by her waist he rested his head in her neck and started living little kisses where Y/n just kept on caressing his head.

Taehyung: don't you think it's time to give Eunwoo a sibling?

He said and looked at her right into her eyes and slightly smirked over her face reaction.

Y/n: it's too quick.

Taehyung: but I don't think so, so it's quick... Some of the people out in the world give birth and start making another one right away so what's the problem?

Y/n: only some not everyone tae... and going to labor so quick it will be really hard for me, and Eunwoo is just 2 months old. He is still fragile and needs to be cared for very nicely. If another baby comes it would be more hectic for me.

She said sitting down on the bed.

Taehyung: baby but

Y/n: if you want something else in the name of giving birth then I am ready and if you are serious about giving another birth then I am really not.

Hearing Y/n he sat in front of Y/n and held her hands and said...

Taehyung: baby but please... I want another baby

Y/n: but I don't

She said getting out of the bed but couldn't as Taehyung pulled her and pinned her in the bed and hovered over her kissing her as deeply as he could. Y/n closed her eyes as it has been a while they have done a deep kiss like this. They moved their lips in a sync as both breathings hitched they parted their lips away. They breathed in the same air as Taehyung looked deeply in her eyes and started kissing her neck leaving hickeys.

Y/n: tae...Eunwoo will wake up.

Taehyung: no he won't if you control your moans..

He said in his deep voice. She closed her eyes biting her lips trying to control her moans but soon a high pitched crying sound was heard. Taehyung stopped and looked at the crib to see Eunwoo crying. Giggling at taehyung reaction Y/n pushed Taehyung and went towards the crib and held Eunwoo in her hand.

Y/n: you woke up fast baby.

She whispered and looked at taehyung who looked sexually messed up. Sitting next to him carrying Eunwoo in her hands she spoke

Y/n: do you really want another one??

He nodded

Y/n: hmm... isn't he enough for now?

Taehyung: he is

Y/n: then...

Taehyung: but

Y/n: it's not like we won't have another one right?

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: then why to hold something too quick then we should.

Taehyung lips formed a pout as she slowly leaned and peck on it.

Y/n: Taehyung I won't disagree but look at him. He is just 2 months old. Like I said he is really fragile. And at this time he needs a lot of care and if I get pregnant at this time I am pretty sure he wouldn't get the care he deserves at this age.

Taehyung: why though?

Y/n: if I get pregnant there are lots of mood swings and changes over me and maybe I wouldn't be able to give him the car-

Taehyung: I understand now... but I want baby when he turns 2

Y/n:...

Taehyung: baby please

Y/n: we will think about it at that time ok?

Taehyung: ok... now give me my Eunwoo

Y/n: mine too

She said while handing Eunwoo to Taehyung.

Y/n: I will go and cook dinner..

Taehyung: hmm

He said playing with Eunwoo who was just 2 months old.

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~
I hope everyone liked this chapter. Like I said this chapter would be the start of flashback here it is. everyone question "why is taehyung like this" would be answered but please don't stop reading this story after knowing the official reason cause there is more to go. and most important thing "Y/n still don't know the reason yet" . And don't forget to write about your guesses after reading this chapter.

Keep on reading this story I will try my best to update it quick like I always do. and don't forget I love you all so much. Stay safe and lovely. Thank you for being my berries.