49. World Tour

17th June 1987 (one year later.)

"So, the tour starts tomorrow?" Asks Kaizü.

"Yeah dude! I'm excited!" I excliam.

"It's gonna be so much fun!" Shouts Rosetta.

"It sure is." Agrees Paige.

So your wondering what's going on? Nikki and I are divorced, we have been for a year now. In that time I moved out of Guns N Rose's house and got my own beach house.

Damon was now two and Nick was one. They were really happy little boys. We were a little family.

Mötley Crüe had released a new album called Girls Girls Girls. It was a huge hit. Honestly I loved it.

I hadn't seen the boys in forever except Mick. After all he was my father.

Nikki hadn't seen the boys in about 6 months. He just stopped contacting them. It really pissed me off. I mean come on, it's his fucking kids.

I hadn't seen heather or Sharise in ages too. They were now best friends. They sort of left me behind.

I was still really close with Ren, Hayley, Hannah and Levi.

Hannah had become really famous recently and was living her best life. She was still married to Tom and they even had a baby. 

Hayley had her twins with Fred and even had another baby. She was loving life and was living in London.

Levi was living in Paris. He wasnt married or even in a relationship but he liked being single. His architecture was famous all over the world and was a millionaire.

Ren and Bunny were still together and moved to Italy with their kids. They lived in a peaceful cottage and lived a peaceful life.

So now your wondering who is Kaizü, Paige and Rosetta. They are my band. We are called Mayhem Monday and started making music in 1986. In may we got to number one and since then have been really successful.

Rosetta was an old friend from school. We both were in art together. One day she walked in wearing a Kiss t-shirt and I was wearing one too. We got partnered up and immediately hit it off but she moved to New York. I met her one day and she stayed in L.A.

Kaizü and I are the founders of the band. I met her at the rainbow bar and grill and she spoke to me because she was a fan. I told her I was making a band and she told me she played guitar. Straight away she became the guitarist.

Paige was a good friend of Rosetta's and I met her one day at Rosetta's house. She plays drums and Rosetta plays bass. I introduced them both to Kaizü and boom, we became mayhem Monday.

So, these girls were my bestfreind's. (Along with Ren, Levi, Hayley and Hannah.) As well as those guys being my best friends Izzy and I were so close too. We hung out almost everyday. It was amazing. He still had feelings for me but it never got in the way of our friendship.

Now, here we are. The band and I sat in my living room taking about the tour. Guns N Roses were also coming with us and I was supper happy about that. On the tour there would also be Skid Row and some other band. We didn't know who it was yet.

That night the band would be staying at my house since I was the closest to the airport. We were all so excited and couldn't believe we were going on a world tour. That's right, you heard me. A world tour. Awesome, right?!

Also I forgot to mention that I am the lead singer. Kaizü and I write all the songs together. We both write the lyrics and music. It's a joint effort.

Tomorrow was gonna be fun, except I didn't know what was ahead.
~
Next Day-

"Let's go, let's go! The limo is outside!" Shouts Rosetta making us run frantically.

I got Nick and Kaizü got Damon. Kaizü was almost like a second mother to the boys. She would help me all the time and stayed at my house often.

We all got into the limo and Damon and Nick looked out the window. I smiled at them and kaizü laughed.
The nanny would be meeting us at our hotel. That's right I have a nanny for the boys. It's more for when I'm playing a show or am going out. It's actually the same nanny I have had for years!

We got to the airport and quickly got out the limo with our bags. I put Damon and Nick in a stroller. Then I saw the boys (Guns N Roses) I smiled and they ran over to me.

"Hello boys." Says Izzy kneeling down towards Damon and Nick.

"You guys ready for this amazing world tour?" I ask.

"Hell Yeah!" They all shout in unison.

We all walk in and see Skid Row standing there waiting.

"Hey dudes!" Exclaims Sebastian giving me a high five.

"Shall we go?" Asks Rachel.

We all nod and make our way to our gate. There we are met by Doc and Tom.

"Hey guys! You all excited?" Asks Tom.

"Really excited, thanks Tom." I say.

"What about me?" Asks Doc offended.

"And thank you Doc, I really couldn't have done it without any of you." I say with a laugh.

"So who is this other band that's coming?" Asks Kaizü.

"Well you already know them-" begins Tom.

"Daddy!" Exclaims Damon pointing.

I follow where he is pointing to see Nikki standing there with the boys. My smile immediately drops.

I was so mad with him I didn't want to be near him. At this rate I couldn't see us getting back together.

Nikki hears Damon's excitement and turns around to see him. He smiles and is about to walk over until we lock eyes.

He smiles at me with a 'im sorry' look but I ignore it and turn around to walk on the plane.

I sit down in my seat and Kaizü sits next to me.

This was going to be a long tour.
______________________________________

AN:

I hope you guys enjoyed this!