50. Forget About It

We had been on the plane for about 2 hours. Only 2 more to go. Kaizü was talking to me trying to take my mind off Nikki.

Doc and Tom know about Nikki and I so why did he invite them. I could feel Nikki staring at me. He sat next to Tommy. I hadn't spoke to him either in about 6 months because he thinks it will be awkward.

It's not awkward unless you make it awkward.

"I know this won't help, but try and forget about him." Says Kaizü. "He's not worth it. He hurt you. He doesn't deserve you."

"I know. A part of me really wants to talk to him but the other part is saying fuck him. I want an explanation as to why he hasn't contacted me or the kids. It's not even that he hasn't contacted me, it's the kids. 6 months, 6 months he didn't speak to them. I mean come on, who the fuck does that?" I ask.

"I know, don't worry. It's all gonna be ok, us girls are here for you every step of the way. Just stick with us, it will all work out ok."

I nod and Kaizü gets up.

"I'm going to the toilet and I'm gonna get a drink. Stay right here!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled and nodded before she walked off giving, Nikki a dirty look on her way.

I looked out the window. Across from me was Damon and Nick. They both spoke to each other. Nick couldn't speak fluently but Damon almost could!

I then see at the corner of my eye someone sit next to me.

Please don't be Nikki, please don't be Nikki.

I turn slowly to see Vince sitting next to me.

"Vince!' I excliam hugging him tightly.

He hugs back and laughs.

"I didn't think you would be happy to see me." He says.

"Are you kidding? Dude, I love you. I'm supper happy your here!" I say.

"I have missed you so much Ally, all of us have. Even Nikki." He says.

"Nikki sure doesn't act like it." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Vince, he hasn't spoke to me or the kids in 6 months." I say.

"But he told us he talks to the kids every day." Vince says.

"Lies." I respond.

"Dick." Vince mumbles to which I laugh to.

Kaizü then returns.

"Hey Blondie." She says.

"Kaizü! Good to see you again!" Exclaims Vince standing up hugging her.

"You too buddy." She says.

They talk for a minute before Vince returns to his seat. Kaizü sits next to me again and hands me a drink.

"A little bit of Jack and Coke for ya." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

New York City:

The flight ended quickly, what it seemed anyway. We all got to a hotel and decided it would be good to get some rest before the show tonight.

The nanny was at the hotel waiting. Her room was joint next to mine and she took Damon and Nick in there.

Paige and Rosetta were in the room next to us. Kaizü and I shared a room. We both got changed into comfortable clothing before getting into bed for a little bit of rest.

We both shut our eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Vince's POV:

"You dudes going for a sleep, before the show?" Asks Tommy twirling his drumsticks.

"Nah, I'm gonna have a drink." Says Nikki.

Mick nods in agreement.

"Nikki can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure, what's up?" He asks taking a swig of Jack.

"Why haven't you contacted Ally or your kids in the past 6 months?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

Nikkis eyes widen.

"How do you know that?" Asks Nikki.

"I spoke to Ally, she's pissed dude." I say.

"Shit..Shit!" Nikki shouts.

"Why are you freaking out?" I ask confused.

"I didn't contact her because I slept with a girl. I thought she knew and didn't wanna talk to me again." Nikki says.

"Okay first of all, you guys are divorced and second of all, what a lame ass excuse." I say. "What's the real reason?" I ask.

"Honestly, I don't know, I panicked." Nikki says.

"Okay dude, you might what to talk to her though." I say.

Nikki nods in agreement.

Nikki messed up.

Ally's POV:

We all got out the cab which was at the stadium we were playing at. We all gasped at the size and all ran to the stage.

"No fucking way." I mumble.

"It's huge." Says Izzy with a nervous chuckle.

"We are gonna do amazing." I say.

He smiles and we make our way backstage to get ready for the concert.

3 hours later:

We had done sound check, and now I was getting ready for the show.

I applied my makeup which included mascara, eyeliner, red lipstick and eyeshadow.

Then there was knock at the door and a voice shout: 'your on in 10!'

"Thank you!" I shout back.

I do some last minute touches and then leave the room. As I walk backstage people were constantly telling me 'good luck.'

I then stood waiting backstage. I heard a door open behind me and saw a girl; obviously a groupie leave a dressing room.

I didn't know who's it was until I saw Nikki leave the room after her. I rolled my eyes and he then notices me.

"Ally-" he says.

He walks over and puts an arm on my shoulder and I quickly remove it.

"Don't touch me, when you have been with some groupie." I snap.

"I'm sorry, can we talk?" He asks.

"About what?" I ask.

"About me not contacting you or the kids i-" he begins.

"Just forget about it. If you wanna see them stop by my hotel room tomorrow morning." I say avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you, good luck." He says.

"Thanks." I mumble.

Then kaizü comes running round the corner with her guitar.

"Ally, let's go! We are on!" She exclaimed.

I nod and walk over to her. We wait a minute and then walk on stage.

The audience cheers and screams.

Time to do what I love most, play music.
_______________________________________