36. Time Flys

AN: I have done a bit of a time jump, just because I wanna get on with the story!
____________________________________
⚠️TW: Mentions Of drug use⚠️

21st June 1985:

The past months have been crazy... Theatre Of Pain was about to get released which I was very excited about, and Nikki too! My pregnancy has been hard, we decided to keep the gender a surprise this time, something different. Damon is doing amazing! He is now eating solid foods and in 3 months or so it will be his 1st birthday. He can sit up but not stand yet, that is something we are working on. He also hasn't said his first word but I don't wanna rush anything.

Guns N Roses haven't made any new music, I haven't really been working recently to be honest. There are no bands I can work with, plus I'm pregnant and far on so I can't do much.

Nikki and I were at the release party. He was of drinking with the boys while I stood next to Ren,Hayley and Levi.

"I can't wait for you to have the baby, I'm gonna be an auntie again." Says Ren looking at my stomach.

"I'm excited!" I say with a big cheesy smile.

"Any name ideas?" Asks Levi taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah actually, if it's a girl maple and if it's a boy Nicholas.."

"You mean after Razzle?"

"Yeah.."

We then hear a couple of gasps fill the room, I turn around.

"Guess who's back Bitches!" Says Hannah.

"Hannah!" I shout waddling over to her.

"Hey girl." She says pulling me in for a hug.

"How's the acting career going?" I ask.

"It's going well." She says smiling.

Nikki then walks up beside me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"This is Hannah, Hannah Clark. She is a famous actress also another one of my good friends from highschool."

"Nice to meet you Hannah, I'm Nikki."

"Hello Nikki, I want you guys to meet my husband! Tom over here sweetheart." She says waving a man over.

The man was tall with dirty blonde hair and glasses.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tom. Hannah's husband." He says putting his hand out.

"Nice to meet you! Ally Sixx." I say shaking his hand.
Nikki and Tom also shake hands.

"Well let the party continue." Says Hannah taking a glass of champagne.

"I will be back in a minute." Whispers Nikki in my ear.

I nod. He walks away as I begin to talk to Ren, Hayley, Hannah and Levi once again.

Nikki's POV:

I walk out the front door to see my dealer standing at my car resting on the hood.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey what's up." I say getting the money out of my wallet.

"Here you go." He says handing me the 'package.'

"Thanks man, same time next week?"

"Same time next week." He says.

He climbs back into his own car and drives off.

I was still lying to Ally. I was still doing drugs. The worst part is i became careless of what she thought. I didn't care if she hated me or even found out. Because at the end of the day, I was in love with heroin.

Ally's POV:

I looked around the house for Nikki. He had been gone for about 15 minutes and I was starting to worry. I walked into one of many living rooms. He was nowhere.

"Ally, Over here!" shouted a voice.

I turn around to see Guns N Roses and Izzy waving at me to come sit with them. I waddle over and sit next to Izzy. Izzy gives me a side hug and places a kiss on my head.

"Hey Iz." I say.

"Hello Ally, what were you doing all by yourself?"

"I can't find Nikki, have you seen him?"

"No, Sorry, I haven't. Wanna go look for him?"

I nod. Izzy stands up and helps me up by the arms.

"See you later guys." I say waving to the rest of the band.

They all shout bye in unison and wave at me enthusiastically. Izzy and I start searching around the house. After looking for about 15 minutes and searching every room, he was still nowhere to be seen. At this point I started to worry, a lot. Then we heard the front door open and slam shut. I turn around to see Nikki with a bottle of Jack Daniels tight in his hand. I run (try to anyway) over to him and hug him tight.

"Nikki!" I pull away and look into his eyes. Something was, off. "where were you?"

"I was just outside don't worry.." He says slurring his words.

I stare at him as he swigs his Jack Daniels. Izzy walks over beside me and stares at Nikki in anger.

"Hey man, she was really worried about you." Izzy says looking at him dead in the eye.

"Hey listen, dick. I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me. If I wanna get some fresh air I will go out and get some fresh air." Nikki says.

"But you weren't getting fresh air, you were getting fucked up."

"Well then, if I wanna get fucked up, I will get fucked up."

"Not when your wife is pregnant and worried sick!"

That pushed Nikki to his limit. Before I knew it Nikki had punched Izzy across the face, making him fall to the floor. I stand there my jaw on the floor, wide eyed. Izzy quickly stands up. His nose was dripping of blood. Instead of fighting back he grabs his coat and leaves the door. I stand there in fury. I couldn't look at Nikki right now. Rage filled my body. Nikki then looks at me and sees how mad I am. He completely regrets what he has just done. I don't even bother to look at him.

"Babe, I'm so sorry-"

"Don't even Nikki. I have had enough of this shit for one night, I am going home. We can discuss this in the morning."

I get my coat and walk out the front door Sharise following close behind. We both get into her car and she starts the car. Before we pull out the driveway we see Nikki run out the front door.

"Ally wait!" He shouts.

Sharise looks at me as if to say what should i do? I keep my eyes on Nikki and his eyes meet mine.

"Drive." I say.

Sharise speeds out the driveway leaving Nikki standing at the door helplessly. I couldn't begin to explain how I felt. Lets face it, I knew deep down, I had always knew deep down he was still on drugs.
____________________________________