46.It's Okay Here

⚠️TW: Mentions of Drug Use⚠️

I had been alone with the boys for about 2 months now. Guns N Roses were helping out a lot. Nikki and I phone everyday and he seems to be enjoying touring very much. I phone him every night and we both miss each other so much it fucking hurts.

"You ok?" Asks Steven as he helps me cook in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just miss Niki." I say sniffling.

"I know you do,we are all here for you don't worry." He says rubbing my back.

I smile at him and laugh lightly.

"What are we making?" He asks me.

"Pasta! My favourite, has been since I have been a kid." I say.

"I like pasta too! Can we make it with the alphabet pasta?" He asks like a child.

"Sure, why not.." I say with a smile.

The phone then rings and I walk over to it as Steven continues to stir the pasta.

"Hey, is this Ally?" Asks a voice.

It was Nikki.

"Yeah! It's me Nikki." I say smiling.

"Hey Babe! I was phoning to see how the boys are and how you are."

"It's okay here. We all miss you. I'm fine and so are the boys, and I also mean Guns N Roses when I say that." I say laughing. "How are you?"

"Good over here! We are getting ready to perform but I will call you after we are finished." He says

"Ok, have a good show! Don't go too crazy. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

I hang up the phone and go back into the kitchen to see a mess which Steven has made.

"Ok stop right there, your doing it all wrong." I say laughing hysterically.

Nikki's POV:

As I walked to the stage groupies were everywhere. I hadn't slept with any of them but now and then I would make out with them. Also I was still doing heroin. Like everyday I was doing it and the guys would just sit there. They were also doing drugs.

"You ready?" Asks Tommy patting my back.

"Let's rock this place." I say.

Ally's POV:

We all sat around the large table outside eating our pasta. Damon and Nichols were in bed fast asleep and the boys had sung them a lullaby. They do it every night now.

"Dude, I can't believe you spilt sauce everywhere." Says Slash laughing.

"Yeah, Ally leaves you for 2 minutes and she comes back to see the sauce everywhere, bubbling in the pan." Says Duff laughing hysterically.

"Listen! I can't cook, ok? It was a mistake and I'm sorry!" Steven says.

"Dude you have some in your hair.." says Axl trying to hold in his laughter.

Steven touches his hair and on his hand he sees some pasta sauce.

"Whatever!" Steven says pouting like a baby.

"I'm off to bed guys." I say standing up .

"Goodnight Ally!" They all shout in unison.

I chuckle and walk inside slowly walking up the steps. I got into my room and took a shower before bed. I sat in bed wearing my pajamas and turned on MTV. The home sweet home music video played and the full time I sat engrossed looking at him. Nikki. I could feel a small tear roll down my cheek. I quickly turned off the TV and went to sleep trying not to cry anymore.

Izzy s POV:

I could hear her crying in her room. She missed Nikki. It hurt hearing her so upset.

I softly knocked on the bedroom door and begun to open the door. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes trying to hide the fact she was crying. Without saying anything I sat next to her on the bed and hugged her.

"If you wanna cry it's okay, let it out." I say softly.

She begins to sob hard into my chest and I hug her tightly as I play with her hair soothingly.

"I just miss him so much Iz." She says.

"I know you do, soon you will see him again. Don't worry, we are all here for you." I say.

She pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

"Could you stay with me? Like watch a movie with me and just chill here for a while?" She asks me.

"Of course." I say.

She begins to lay back down and I lay beside her. She turns on the TV and sweet child o mine is playing.

"Look, it's you." She says pointing to the TV.

"Yep that's me." I say with a laugh.

"I love this song, I sing it to Damon and Nick before they go to bed."she says. "They love it."

"I'm glad they love it, and I'm glad you love it."

She turns to me and smiles and I smile back. The full night we sat and watched MTV before we both fell asleep silently.

Nikki's POV:

"Dude, that show was amazing!' says Tommy as we walk off stage.

I laugh at him and smile. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see my dealer.

"You got the money?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yep right here." I say reaching to the table were my wallet sits.

I hand the money and he hands me the 'package'.

"Thanks, same time tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yep, see you Nikki."

He walks out the door and I look down at the 'package' and think about what Ally would say. I'm worried she might leave me, but that's why I haven't told her. What will she do if she finds out?
_______________________________________