13: Wedding Day.

8th October 1982.

The day was finally here. My wedding day. I was going to become Mrs Sixx. I woke up to find Nikki up already.

"Good Morning Mrs Sixx." He says smirking at me.

"Not quite yet!" I say.

I got up and walked downstairs to find a bouquet of roses, many bouquets of roses. I picked up the first one I saw.

Congratulations!
Have a brilliant day-
T-bone and Sam xx

I was really happy Tommy found someone. I heard a knock at the door and there stood my father.

"Hey da-" I was about to speak when he barged in.

"Where is he?" He asks me.

" U-upstairs" I stutter.

He walks upstairs and finds Nikki.
"Hey Mic-"

"Listen here Nikki. That is my daughter there and if you hurt her in any form I will kill you. Now I know your not the type of guy to do that, but if you do I will kill you with my bare hands and a bottle of Vodka. Also congratulations." He says.

Nikki stood there feeling scared as shit.

"T-thank you.." Nikki says.

--

After a while me and Nikki drove to the hotel. The hotel was next to the lake which is were the ceremony would be. Nikki went to his grooms suite and I went to the bridal suite. There I found Ren, Bunny and Sam. They all seemed to be getting on well.

"Whoop, whoop! There is the bride!" Says Ren coming over to me.

"Are you drunk?" I ask laughing.

"Listen, my father has got my daughters so I drink how much I like." She says with a drunken smile. "Anyway let's get you ready beautiful!"

I put on a robe as a makeup artist and hairdresser began to work. I was sitting in that chair for about 1 hour and was putting on my dress. I went out and all the girls looked at me.

"You look amazing girl!" Says Sam.

"Really beautiful." Says bunny.

"Girl, your killing me. Look how amazing you look." She says wiping tears away with a napkin.

Then there was a knock at the door. Ren answered it and it was Vince.

"Hey Vince!"

"Wow you look gorgeous Ally." He says looking at me.

"Thank you." I say.

"Uh anyway I just wanted to say the ceremony is about to start." He says.
I take a few breathe and walk out of the hotel seeing my dad waiting.

"You look wonderful darling." He says taking my arm. "Now lets get you married."

Vince took his seat as well as the girls. The music started and everyone turned to me.

Micks POV:

This was it. The day my girl became Nikki's girl. I'm not the kind of person to show love and affection but I was sure getting emotional. Luckily I wore my black sunglasses and no one could see anything. Long story short I love my daughter with my whole heart.

Vince's POV:

Here it was. The day she would ramble on about late at night in our shitty apartment. We used to sit at night and talk about this day. I also spoke about my wedding but she was more passionate about hers. I wish I could say I didn't cry that day but I would be lying.

Tommy's POV:

It hurt seeing her walk down that isle. The girl I am in love with is marrying my best friend. Shit, how could I let this happen. She looked stunning. Honestly I had no feelings towards Sam but I was trying to get over Ally. Anyway on with the god dam show.

Nikki's POV:

She looked like an angel. How could someone look so beautiful. I stared at her the full time she walked down that isle. It was like our love story flashed before my eyes. This was it. The day Ally became Ally Sixx.

Ally's POV:

I walked down the isle all eyes on me. I had never felt so nervous. I took a deep breathe and as I got closer to Nikki my dads grip got tighter, it was like he didn't let me go. There Nikki stood in the arch way. He looked handsome as always.

As I got to the archway my dad let go of me and kissed my cheek

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today-"

I wasn't focused on what the priest was saying. I just looked into Nikkis eyes and he looked into mine. It came to our vows and I went first.

"Nikki. The first day I met you, you constantly told me how beautiful I was. I had starry eyes according to your drunk self. After being in love with you for two days we moved in together. Everyone told me. That's too fast. No you will not make it as a couple. But they were wrong. I love you so much. Words can't describe how I feel about you Nik. I can't wait for out future."

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and Nikki took a deep breathe.

"Ally, can I start by saying Your all I need? You are. You have helped me so much over the past years and I can't imagine myself with anyone else. You are everything to me. I love everything about you. There is not one thing to change. I can't wait to get a letter through that door that says Mrs Sixx because I want you to be mine forever and ever. You and me always."

Nikki and I  put on our rings.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife!"

I flung myself into Nikki's arms and kissed his lips.

I was now officially Mrs Sixx.

--

Everyone was now at the hotel and was having a big party. I kept getting people saying congratulations what was annoying not gonna lie. It was now 3:00am. Ren has left with the girls due to the time. It was actually now just me and the boys.

"So guys.. we are touring in a couple of days and we have a married couple coming with us?!" Vince exclaims.

"Yeah that's right man!" Shouts Nikki.
I yawned and could feel myself getting sleepy.

"You feeling tired?" Asks Nikki.

I just nod my head ever so slightly. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the hotel room. He puts me on the bed and get ready for bed lazily. I looked at my ring. I was officially Mrs Sixx.
____________________________________