45. Its only goodbye for now

⚠️TW: DRUG USE⚠️

I stood at the airport with Damon, Nicholas and Nikki.

Today was the day Nikki was leaving for tour. I was upset and worried with the fact I would be taking care of the boys by myself. We had worked out a plan and when Nikki toured in L.A I would come see him with the boys. We also agreed that we would phone every night.

"I'm gonna miss you." Nikki says standing next me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, promise you will phone every day?"

"Everyday."

"Nikki come on! The plane is about to leave!" Shouts Doc.

I let out a deep breathe. He lifts my chin up to look him in the eyes. A tear escapes my eyes as one escapes his. He gives me a soft passionate kiss before hugging me tightly. He then kisses the boys and picks up his bags.

"I love you." I say.

Another tear rolls down his cheek.

"I will miss you so much Ally. Please take care of our boys and yourself. I love you too." He says.

I give him one last hug and kiss before he walks off. I watch him take off in his plane and wave and so does Damon.

Nikki's POV:

"Woohoo! Tour of 1985!" Exclaims Tommy sitting beside me.

"Yeah.." I mumble.

"Come on buddy, do a line with me." He says handing me a tray with drugs.

I didn't know what the drug was, to be honest I didn't give a fuck. I take it and snort the sweet powder. I then take a bottle of Jack Daniels taking a large swig from it.

"Dude, this tour is gonna be so much fun." Says Tommy excitedly.

"It sure is T-bone." I say.

Ally's POV:

I leave the airport and walk to the parking lot with Damon and Nicholas in my stroller. I then see a large white car convertible and a familiar bush of black greasy hair.

Izzy.

He sees me and gets out the car and opens his arms.
I run up to him pushing the stroller and hug him tight crying into his chest.

"It's okay, I'm right here." He says.

"I'm gonna miss him so much Iz. He's gone now, what if he relapses and even worse has an overdose! Also how am I supposed to take care of two boys all by myself?" I ask sniffling.

He lifts my chin up and I look him in the eyes.

"If you want you could come live with me and the band. We have already discussed it, if you did there would be no parties and if there was girls we would make sure you weren't home." He says.

"You guys don't want 2 little boys running about your house, making a mess, crying at night.." I say.

"Are you kidding? We love Damon and Nick!" He Exclaims.

"Nick?" I ask.

"It's my nickname for Nicholas..." he says embarrassed.

"No I like it." I say laughing.

"So what do you say? Wanna live with the guys and I?" He asks.

I stand and think for a minute.

"Why the fuck not.."
~

Izzy and the boys were helping so much and I had only been at their house for about 2 hours. They had given me my own room and even the boys.

I sat in the living room as Nicholas and Damon were taking a nap. I read the rolling stone magazine and felt the sofa dip beside me. I look up and see Steven next to me with Damon.

"He woke up, so I got him and was wondering if I could give him a bath.." he says smiling at me.

"Sure if you want." I say with a chuckle.

"Can I give Nick a bath?" Ask Slash who was holding Nicholas.

"Sure!" I say.

They both smile before running to the bathroom with the boys.

We ordered pizza that night and all had a really good laugh. The boys wanted to put Nicholas and Damon to bed so I let them. I heard singing from upstairs and slowly walked up the stairs. I walked down the hallway towards Damon and Nicholas room. I peeked my head in the door to see the boys singing patience to the now sleeping children.

Maybe living with them wouldn't be so bad.

Nikki's POV:

I sat on the sofa in a now trashed hotel room. Some random girl sat next to me and I was telling her funny stories about the band and I.

"Your so funny! Where did you get your sense of humour?" She asks still laughing.

"My sense of humour? T-bone was the one that ran down the hallway naked!" I say laughing out loud.

"Well you must know where you get your good looks from." She says looking at me in the eyes.

She then pulls me by the collar into a heated kiss. I kiss back and our lips move in perfect sync.

"Why don't we go to your hotel room?" She asks pulling away.

I smirk but my smirk quickly fades when I realised I am fucking married to the most perfect women in the world. I push the girl off of me and stand up.

"What the fuck!" I shout.

"What do you mean what the fuck?" She asks confused.

"Don't you know I'm fucking  married?" I ask enraged.

"Yeah I do, but your the one who has been talking to me all night and flirting with me! Also you kissed me back and certainly weren't thinking about your wife then!" She shouts back at me.

"Listen here, groupie. I am happily married and have 2 kids so back the fuck off." I snap before leaving the party hotel room.

As I walk down the hallway back to my room I realised that if this is what it was gonna be like the first night of the tour, whats the next 5 months gonna be like..
____________________________________