27. Its a...

⚠️TW: Drug use at the end of the story!⚠️

This was the day. The day I would find out the gender of my baby. I was praying for a boy. Everyone hoped it was a boy. My little rockstar. How amazing that would be.

Nikki was driving and the windows were down slightly. The wind blew in my face and it was very refreshing.
"So, you excited?" Nikki asked.
"Yep! I really hope it's a boy.."
"Trust me I know you hope it's a boy."
"What do you want?"
"A boy too. Our own little rockstar."
"If it was a girl it could still be a rockstar!"
"I know, I know." He chuckles.

Shortly after we arrived at the doctors. I took a deep breathe.
"What's wrong?" Nikki asked taking my hand.
"What if there is something wrong with the baby?"
"It will be alright, don't worry."

We walk inside. We sat in the waiting room for about 10 minutes when my doctor appeared. It was the same lady I had when she told me I was pregnant. Her name was Doctor Fletcher. She had a warm welcoming smile.
"Ally Sixx?"

Nikki and I stood up and walked over to the room. The room was dark and the only light was the monitor.
"So how have you been doing?" She asks me.
"I have been good. A little bit of morning sickness but nothing else."
"Any bleeding or pain?"
"Nope none."
"Perfect. I am just gonna have a little look in your stomach with the monitor and then that should be it." She smiles at Nikki and I.

After about 5 minutes she was done.
"Everything seems perfect, it's a very healthy baby you have."
We both smile.
"I will be back I just need to gather some information." She gets up from her seat and leaves.
"So its a healthy little rockstar."
"It sure is."

The doctor then came back and placed a file on the counter.
"So, do you want to know the gender?"
Nikki and I looked at one another and then nodded.
"Alright then."
She opened the file and scanned the page.
"Your having a little boy."
I felt tears form in my eyes. My little boy.
"Is that what you were hoping?" She asks.
"Yes actually. Nikki and I were hoping for a boy."
"That's great! I have made another appointment for a couple of weeks or so, is that alright."
We both nod and stand up.
"Ok I will see you guys then. Have a nice day!"
"You too Doctor Fletcher!" I say leaving the room.

The full way home Nikki and I talked about how happy we were. This was it. We were gonna have a little boy. Our own little boy. We got home and found Tommy standing in the living room with the rest of Mötley Crüe, including Sharsie. He was pacing up and down and stopped instantly when he saw us.
"Is the baby ok?! What gender is it?! Are you ok?!" He asked panicking.
"The baby is fine, also how did you get in here?"
"The door. Nikki gave us a key." He said holding it.
I looked at him and shot him a glare. Looks like I will be taking that key from Tommy.
"So what's the gender?" He asked.
Nikki and I walked further into the living room as Mick, Vince and Sharsie listened closely.
"ITS A BOY!" I Exclaim.
My dad stands up and hugs me tight. This was a type of hug he had never gave me before.
"Hey dad, uh that's a bit tight. I think your gonna kill the baby." I whisper.
He lets go and smiles at me.
"Well I'm gonna call Razzle because let's face it, he needs to know."
I walk over to the phone and ring his number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Razzle it's me!"
"OH! Ok everyone shush."
"Everything ok?"
"Yeah im with everyone! Guns N Roses, Skid Row, Ratt and all that."
"Perfect, put me on speaker!"
"Alright love, your on speaker."
"You guys wanna know the gender?"
"YES!" Shouts everyone.
"It's a BOY!" I shout.
I hear a lot of cheers and Razzle basically freaking out.

After a while of talking I hang up the phone and see that everyone was gone.
"They left a minuet ago, wanted to leave us alone." Says Nikki hugging me.
"Peace and quiet." I whisper. "I'm gonna go to bed, it's getting late."
"Ok I will come upstairs soon." He says placing a kiss on my head.

I got into bed and pulled the covers over me. I placed my hand on my bump and smiled at the thought of a little boy.

Nikki's POV:

What have I done?

I sit on the cold bathroom tiles feeling a wave of guilt. My wife is gonna have a baby and I have just took heroin. Fuck. It felt so relaxing but wrong.

This had been going on for weeks. Heroin. I didn't want to admit it but it was turning into an addiction. A bad one.

I couldn't tell her. Not now. She's too happy right now for me to tell her something like this.

What a messed up world we live in.
____________________________________

A/N:
From now on there will be mention of Nikki taking heroin, but I will always put a TW at the start of a story. There will be nothing to graphic about his addiction but there will be his overdose in the future. I will always put a TW at the start of my stories if anything will happen.
____________________________________