16: Looks that Kill.

We all headed into the studio, they were going to be filming looks that kill today.

"Dude! This place is awesome!" Said Tommy.

Tommy started running about like a maniac. I laughed. My dad came through the door holding his back.I let go of Nikki's hand and ran over to him.

"You ok Dad?"

"Yeah my back just hurts a little that's all."

I reached into my pocket and brought out some pain killers and got a bottle of water from the table.

"Here."

"Thank you."

"Take it easy."

I patted his shoulder and went over to Vince.

"What's up barbie?"

"I'm looking for Sharise, she is doing some of the music video!"

"She is? Let me go find her!"

I started searching the place for a while. It had been about 15 minutes when I saw here talking to a director.

"Sharise!"

I ran over to her.

"Ally! Good to see you!"

We walked to the dressing room and got ready. We both looked amazing. And I mean amazing. We walked out the door.

"Last night was so much fun!" Exclaimed Sharise.

"It was-" I looked over in Nikki's direction to see some girl against his lips.

Sharise looked and was about to hug me but I had stormed out of the studio. I ran into the bus and began to cry into my knees. Mascara and eyeshadow was running down my face. I had never felt so heart broken. How could he cheat? Why? Was I not good enough?

Nikki's POV:

"Hey Nikki!"

I turned around to see Tommy with some girl.

"This is my new girlfriend Roxy."

I nod at the girl and she gives me a smile.

"Well I just wanted to introduce her to you."

Then Doc came over to us.

"Hey Tommy we need you for a second."

"Ok Doc be there in a second!"

Tommy looked at us both and went over to Doc.

The girl still stood near me.

"So Nikki..your married?"

"Yeah actually I-"

Before I knew it she had smashed her lips against mine. I pushed her off.

"What the fuck?!" I shout.

I then hear the door slam and see that Ally was gone. Sharise runs over and slaps Roxy across the face.

"Bitch.." she mumbles.

I didn't look at her as I was to busy running out the door to find Ally. Doc stood at the door. He put his arm in front of me to stop me going anywhere.

"She needs some time alone."

"B-But Roxy s-She kissed me and I pushed her away. I don't want to cheat on Ally!" I shout in his face.

"She didn't see you push her off of you. Just leave her alone the know and later talk to her."

I nod and walk back into the studio.
Ally walked back in and her eyes were red from crying. She didn't look in my direction. I was invisible to her.

After shooting the music video we all got on the bus. I took a seat, Tommy was in the back and Vince and Mick sat next to each other. Then Ally walked into the bus. I was about to talk to her when Tommy came out from the back and took the seat in front of me. Ally looked about looking for a seat and the only option was next to Roxy. Shit.

"Hey Sixx, I keep having this dream that my drum-set rises and it starts spinning round. You know what it would be easier if I just drew it." Tommy begins.

"Hey Rox you got a pen?" He turns around to her.

Roxy reaches into her bag and fiddles with the pen.

"Your mums a cunt." She states.

"Why would you say that?" Asks Tommy.

"Because she is. She is a cunt."

"Hey quit it, give me the pen."

"I don't understand what she has to do with us getting married!"

"Look baby it's sweet, it's tradition."

"Which tradition? The mandatory meaning of the cunt?!"

Tommy gets off his seat and points a finger in her face.

"Don't you call her that, you hear me."

"Here's your pen!" She stabs him in the shoulder with it.

Ally's POV:

I arose from my seat and pushed her. She turned around and gave me a look as if to say that's it bitch. She was about to push me but I managed to tackle her to the floor of the bus. I started punching her until mick (my dad) took me off of her and brought me to the back of the bus. I had no emotion on my face. I felt so angry and sad at the same time.

"Relax Ally, you have to calm down."
I sighed and began to cry into my fathers chest as he rubbed my back.

Nikki's POV:

After Ally was took out of the fight Tommy got up and Roxy pushed him.
"Your such a spoiled little mumma's boy you want to crawl back inside her-"

SMACK

Tommy had smacked Roxy across the face.

"I told you not to say that.." he ran to the back of the bus as me and Vince sat in shock.

Ally's POV:

Tommy came to the back of the bus. He nodded at Mick and looked at me, got up and left. Tommy sat beside me and I looked at the floor.

"Sorry, I just couldn't hear her talk about your mother like that." I mumble.

"No it's fine, I slapped her across the face so..I kind of did worse."

I take his hand.

"She deserved it, that bitch." We both giggle.

Tommy's POV:

As Ally took my hand I could feel shivers down my spine. The way she stood up to Roxy like that made me feel special. Even though my feelings towards her were strong I had to tell her that Nikki didn't cheat. I saw Roxy kiss Nikki yesterday which honestly hurt but it hurt more that Ally was in so much pain.

"Ally.."

"Yeah."

"Yesterday Nikki didn't cheat, when you turned away, before you stormed out Nikki had pushed her off his lips. I thought you should know."

"Oh, I thought he cheated. I am gonna go talk to him."

She got up and left. Why is she so beautiful? Why am I so in love with her?