25. "Im what?"

I sat there in shock.

"I'm w-what?"

"You're pregnant, you have been for 1 week or so!" She says with a smile.

"B-but I drank last week. Will the baby be ok?"

"Yes it will be, one drink won't harm it this early on. Just don't drink anymore."

I felt tears form in my eyes and one lightly fell down my cheek.

"Here I took a picture!" She says handing me a photo.

It was the size of a jellybean. A little tiny jellybean. After a while of talking to my doctor I decided to head home. How would I tell Nikki? A smile was plastered on my face the full way home. I was so happy. My dream had come true. I had a loving husband and now a child.

I unlocked the door to the house and saw everyone there. Even Ren, Bunny and their kids were there! The only people who weren't were Hayley and Levi. God I miss them.

"Hey!" Shouts Nikki pulling me in for a hug.

"Hello!"

"You want a beer?"

"Nah I am just gonna get some water."

He nodded, placed a kiss on my head and went back into the living room.
I stood at the doorway and pointed to Sharsie, Ren and Bunny. I signaled them to come into the hallway. They all got up from their seats and walked into the hallway with me.

"You ok?"
"What's happened?"
"Did someone die?!"

"Guys everything's fine it's just..."
They all listened in closely.

"Well spit it out!"

"I'm pregnant."

They all squealed and brought me in for a hug.

"When you gonna tell Nikki?!"

"Right now! Everyone is here, its perfect."

We all walked back in to see Nikki playing with Rens kids on the floor. They were laughing as he tickled him.

"You good there Nikki? Looks like your getting baby fever!" Says Axl.

Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, that's why your gonna be such a good father to this little one." I say putting a hand on my stomach.

There was silence. Everyone stared at me. Razzle dropped his beer and stood up.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?"

I nod and everyone cheers running up to hug me. Then Nikki hugs me tightly and spins me around.

"I'm gonna be a dad?!"
"Yep you sure are. We are gonna have a little Sixx."

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!"

"AND IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Shouts Razzle.

We all laugh and enjoy the rest of the evening.

I was cleaning up when Nikki ran over to me and took the rubbish bag.

"You are now a pregnant lady, you must rest."

"Nikki, it's the size of a jellybean. Calm down."

"I know but I'm so happy!"

"So what about names?"

"Hmm, I don't know actually."

"Well we still have lots of time so don't worry."

"I know, what do you want a boy or girl?"

"Boy! I really want a little boy."

"You sure Me and another boy won't be to much?"

"Nah, you're easy to take care of."

I woke up to find myself alone. It was Sunday so I could rest today. I made my way downstairs. Nikki had made pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, everything you could possibly think of!

"There she is! My wife and baby." He said walking over to me putting a hand on my stomach.

"Someone's excited.." I say with a giggle.

"Of course I am, how many times do I have to say that?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"How about we have a BBQ? Invite everyone over?!"

"Yeah, that sounds fun.."

So that's what we did, had a BBQ. We invited everyone over.

"Hey Guys!"

"Hello pregnant lady, you're gonna get fattt." Says Axl.

"Listen here I may be pregnant but I can still ruin your face." I say pointing a finger directly in his face.

He raised his hands in surrender. Izzy stood forward and handed me a little blue gift bag.

"For the baby." He says.

I open the bag to find a little t-shirt which has the Appetite For Destruction cover on it. I pulled him in for a hug. I held the little t-shirt against my stomach and laughed.

"It's gonna love it."

We were all out having a laugh when I noticed Tommy. Shit. His feelings. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both stood and walked inside.

"You wanna talk?" I ask.

"Congratulations!" He said pulling me in for a hug.

I was shocked he wasn't sad.

"Thanks T-Bone."

"I can except why you wanted to talk to me but since I have confessed my feelings have started to fade."

"I'm that bad huh?"

"No your amazing! That's why I liked you in the first place." He says smiling at me.

"By the way, Mick almost started crying yesterday."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he was really happy!"

We both laughed and after a while went outside. My dad then looked at me and walked over to me.

"Congrats Kid."

I hug him tightly.

"Thanks dad, someone told me you got a little emotional yesterday.."

"Tommy, that son of a bitch."

I started laughing as he shot him death glares. We all had an amazing time. Ren, Bunny, Sharsie and I all spoke about pregnancy and stuff. Now life was perfect.

We all surrounded the campfire in the backyard. It was peaceful. Slash was playing his acoustic guitar and we all stared to sing along with him.

"Ally?" Said a voice behind me.
I turn around to see Marcus with his girlfriend.

"Marcus!" I jump and run over to him.

"How have you been?"

"Good! This is my girlfriend Margo. We are getting married and she is pregnant!"

"Omg Congratulations! It's so nice to finally meet you." I say giving her a hug too.

"You too." She said with her strong English accent.

"Actually I am pregnant too." I say.
Marcus's eyes widen and he smiles.

"That's amazing AL!"

"It's so good to see you again."

____________________________________
Hey guys!
Since Ally is now pregnant do you guys have any name ideas?