31. The party

December:

"Are you sure he is gonna be ok?" I ask bouncing Damon in my arms.
"Yes he will be fine, it's just one night." Says Nikki fixing his hair.
"Ok, will he be ok with the new Nanny?"
That's right we got a nanny. Her name is Samantha and she is 25. Things got too much with work and everything. Damon was now 2 and a half months old. I trusted her! It was just nerve raking. It was the first time I was leaving Damon alone, ever.

We walked downstairs where we found Samantha sitting on the couch reading.
"Hey Samantha! We're gonna head now, we will see you later." Says Nikki grabbing my coat for me.
"Ok guys have a nice night!" She says.
And with that we left.

We pulled up to Vince and Sharise's house on redondo beach. There was loud music playing and lots of cars everywhere. I fidget with my fingers and worry about Damon being left alone. I then felt Nikki take my hand.
"Hey, He's gonna be ok." He says.
I nod and we get out the car. We walk in and Razzle comes running over towards us.
"Hello Loves!" He shouts as he pulls me in for a hug.
"Hey Raz!" I mumble into his shoulder.
Nikki sets off into the kitchen to find Vince and the boys while Razzle, Sharsie and I sit on a sofa.
"You scared leaving Damon?" Asks Sharise.
"A little but I'm better now that I'm here." I reply.
"That's brilliant love! Hold on I will get you another beer." Razzle says running to the kitchen.
"Hey Guys!" Says a voice.
I turn around to see Izzy standing in the doorway.
"Hey Iz, come take a seat." I say patting the spot next to me.
"So you guys enjoying the party?" He asks.
"Yep we sure are!" Exclaims Sharsie.
"I think Sharise might be a little drunk." I whisper to Izzy.
"Hey I heard that!" Sharise shouts.
Izzy and I chuckle as Razzle makes his way back through.
"Sorry loves but we're out of beer. Vince and I are gonna go and get some more." He says.
"I'll come!" I say rising from my seat.
He nods and we run outside towards the car.

"You guys ready to go?!" Asks Vince leaving the front door.
We both nod and pile into the car. Vince and Razzle sit in the front as I sit in the back. Vince kept asking Razzle who he would fuck, Cindy Lauper or Boy George. Weird but ok... sooner or later we arrived at some little store. We all walked in and wandered around the shop.
"Found the alcohol!" Shouts Vince.
Razzle and I both run towards Vince and look at everything. I grab 3 bottles of Vodka and Jack Daniels. I struggled but managed. Both of the boys look at me with a concerned look.
"What's that for?"
"Yeah love, don't you think that's a bit much."
"When you have to carry a baby for 9 months and aren't allowed to drink then you can judge me."
Razzle wraps his arm around me as we continue waking around the store.
"You know love this is why I love you. You don't care what people think and you live your best life. I mean hell you and Nikki moved in after knowing each other for about 2 days! You didn't care what people thought. I'm proud to call you my best friend." Says Razzle.
We both chuckle. Then we suddenly hear music playing in the store quietly. We listen  intently. It was Hanoi Rocks, Boiler!

We all stayed dancing manically and screaming the lyrics. The shop owner looked at us funny. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to reading his shitty magazine. Once the song was finished we were out of breathe. We all laughed for a moment and then payed for everything. We all pilled back into the car. Vince drove off once again.
"Ok stop stalling! Who would you rather fuck, Cindy Lauper or Boy George?" Asks Vince.
"No not this again."
"How about neither!" Says Razzle.
"No man you gotta pick."
"I'm having trouble accepting this premise. Under what circumstances would I find my self in such a situation?"
"Its mystery you cockney fuck!"
"It's a mystery.." whispers Razzle.
"I don't know some fucker has trapped you in a room and is demanding you fuck on of them.."
"What does this person benefit my sexual humiliation?"
"I don't know but your definitely gonna die if you don't fucking pick."
"Oh god.." I mumble.
"In that case I would have to go with the Lauper.."
Vince laughs and so do I.
"Hey no, but Georgie boy probably has a better experience with the handling of the-"

Our laughter was interrupted.

CRASH

I loved Razzle. I really did. It was too soon.

____________________________________