39. Lies

Nikki's POV:

Life is full of lies. Some are big, some are small. The one I was telling is big.. I'm not getting help. It's not as easy as Ally thinks. She thinks that if I talk to a doctor or some shit I will automatically be fine. I won't need drugs. I will be happy. I love her so much, I do, but I keep lying to her and it keeps eating at me every moment of every day. She is pregnant with my child who she will be giving birth in about 1 month and this is what I'm doing. Lies, lies and even more lies are being told as the days go by.

Ally's POV:

I was walking around a small park with Damon in his stroller. It was a warm day, so I had bought Damon a little ice cream. I decided I was going to walk along the beach.

It wasn't that busy. It could have been more busy, but luckily it wasn't. As I walked along the beach I could hear people shouting my name behind me. I turn around and see Marcus with his wife and kid.

"Marcus!"

He runs up to me and hugs me tightly, being careful of my baby bump.

"It's so good to see you Ally!" He says pulling away from the hug.

"You too! How have you been?"

"I have been good. Margo is pregnant again! We just found out yesterday."

"That's amazing news!"

"It is, when are you due?"

"Next month." I say with a smile.

"Great, I will be an Uncle once again."

Marcus, Margo And I walked about talking about kids, and mainly just life in general. After a while I decided to head home. When I got home my senses were filled with the smell of fresh cookies. I walked into the kitchen to see Nikki taking a batch of cookies out the oven.

"Hey."

He turns around and smiles. He walks up to me and hugs me tightly.

"Hey, how was your day at the park?"

"It was good! I saw Marcus, his wife is pregnant again!"

"That's great, I'm glad you saw him it's been a while."

I take one of the cookies and take a bite. It's my recipe.

"The recipe? The one I taught you back at the old apartment?"

"It sure is.."

Flashback- 1982:

"What you doing?" Asks Nikki rubbing his eyes.

"I'm about to bake some cookies!"

"Can I help?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Sure, it's my sisters recipe which she made up when she was about 12 or 11 and I loved it. I have used it ever since."

"That's cool, I can't wait to help!"

After about 20 try's of trying to make the perfect cookies I was about to lose it. Nikki kept burning them, every time.

"This batch looks pretty good!" Exclaims Nikki.

I walk over to the counter and see perfect golden cookies.

"They are literally perfect sweetheart!"

"Thank you." He says placing a kiss on my head.

"I will keep the recipe so we can use it again."

"Great, when we have kids we can teach them how to make them."

End of Flashback

"I can't believe you kept it!" I say slapping his arm playfully.

"Well I knew we would have kids...also I made the cookies a little softer than usual for Damon."

I smile at his kindness and pick one the cookies up. I walk into the living room where Damon sat on the carpet watching TV. I give him one of the cookies which makes him giggle cutely. He takes a small bite and smiles satisfied.

I walk back into the kitchen and sit on a chair at the dining table. Nikki takes the seat in front of me. He then throws a flyer lightly on to the table.

"I have found a group, that will help me with my addiction."

I look at the flyer then look at him. I stand up and walk over to him hugging him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you."

Nikki's POV:

Those 5 words broke me.

I'm so proud of you.

This lying was getting out of control. Was I getting help? No. Everyday the group thing was on I would leave and probably go to a bar or something. She is going to be so disappointed in me.

Ally's POV: July 10th 1985-

Everyone was at our house for a party. There was laughter filling the room. The door opened behind me and I saw Izzy standing with some girl.

"Izzy!" I say hugging him. "Who's this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Cheryl. We started dating maybe about 1 week ago."

"It's lovely to meet you." I say shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Izzy has told me so much about you." She says smiling at me.

"Come on in, the girls are in the kitchen and the boys are in the living room."

"I will go with you to meet all the girls." Cheryl Says.

"Ok, I am gonna see the guys!" Says Izzy.

Cheryl and I nod and make our way through to the kitchen.

Izzy's POV:

I took a seat next to Tommy on the sofa, he smiles at me and I smile back.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"Alright."

"Your still madly in love with her aren't you?"

"Yep. Still madly in love with her."

"Been there, done that."

We both laugh lightly.

"She's an amazing girl isn't she?"

"The best girl, my current girlfriend is just a distraction, ya know?"

"Roxy was for me, She was a total bitch too. The girl that tried to sleep with Nikki."

We both start laughing again.

I mean who couldn't fall in love with Ally. I have, Tommy has, Nikki has and I bet more people out there have.
____________________________________

AN:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! What do you think about Izzy? 😶