37. You Need Help.

I woke up to any empty side of the bed. Then I remember last nights events. How could Nikki be so stupid. I was raging but knew I would have to face him so I should just get it over and done with. I got out of bed and see that the guest bedroom door was open a little. I peek inside the door and see Nikki fast asleep. I stare at him for a moment. I love Nikki so much, I really do. I always will but last night made me really mad. I then hear little cries coming from Damons room. I quickly get to his room so he doesn't wake up Nikki. I open his door and see him sitting up in his cot with his eyes red.

"Aww Baby, don't cry. Momma is here." I say picking him up.

As soon as I pick him up he stops crying. I also pick up his blanket and his favourite toy and take him downstairs. The living room and kitchen are right next to each other so I put Damon in the living room. I put Scooby Doo on and he immediately becomes engrossed in it. I go through to the kitchen, Damon still in sight and chop up some banana and put it into a plastic bowl. I then get his sippy cup and put some water in it. I walk back through to the living room and put it in front of him. He smiles at the sight of it and takes a bit of banana.

I then sit on the sofa and pick up the phone. I then dial the number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Izzy, Its Ally. I wanted to talk about last night.."

"Oh ok, what happened when I left."

"I couldn't be around him, Nikki. Sharise drove me home, that was it. How is your nose?"

"It hurts, but it could be worse."

"Ok, would you wanna meet up for lunch or something this week? Just me and you."

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

"Wednesday ok for you?"

"Yep!"

"Ok see you then!'

We exchange goodbyes and I hang up the phone. I make myself a cup of tea. Razzle taught me how to make a good cup of tea when we were on tour. Good old times. As I sat on the sofa I thought about Razzle and then the baby. If it was a boy, Nicholas would be a nice name. Damon laughs at the TV and I smile at his cuteness.

"Hey." says a voice.

I look up to see Nikki standing in the door way, looking at the floor.

"Take a seat." I say.

He shuffles over and sits beside me, still not looking at me. I get up and go to the kitchen were I get aspirin and water. I walk back to the sofa to see Nikki sitting on the floor next to Damon. I smile at them both. I then go over and sit next to Nikki.

"Here." I say handing it to him. "You drank a lot last night."

It was clear he was hungover. He takes the aspirin and water. I then take the empty glass and place it on the table. He looks at me a worried expression on his face on what I am gonna do next. I get closer to him and hug him tightly. It was clear he was taken by surprise with my actions, but I just wanted him to hug me back, which he did. I rest my head on his shoulder. Damon looks at us confused but then looks back at the tv munching on another bit of banana. I laugh lightly, so does Nikki. There is a moment of silence.

"I know." I say.

"Know what?" he asks confused.

I pull away from the hug and look at him in the eyes.

"The drugs."

He looks at the floor but I push his chin up lightly to look at me.

"Im not gonna leave you, but you need to get help."

He nods still not saying a word.

"I love you Nikki, so much. I care for you, so much. I can't watch you do this to yourself."

"I love you too, I promise I will get help. My mother keeps calling and-"

He couldn't finish the sentence. A tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb.

"I know your stressed about work and everything, also with the baby's it is hard. Touring is gonna be hard, but I could try and find a way to bring the kids."

His face lights up at the thought of the kids coming on tour.

"They might not be there for every single concert but they could be there for some. If you guys get a jet then we could fly there."

"I love that idea, it's perfect."

He smiles at me and I place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Everything will work out, just give it some time."

He nods. I then hear little baby noises coming from Damon. Nikki and I turn our attention to him. It was obvious someone was jealous. I pick Damon up and place him in between Nikki and I. I pass him another bit of banana and he gladly accepted. I watch him closely.

"Nikki."

"Yeah?"

"If it's a boy." I place my hand on my stomach. "Can we call him Nichols?"

"Nicholas..I like that. After Razzle?"

"Yeah."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Oh no, it's a boy I'm sure of it."
____________________________________