1: The night.

October 1981:
I stood there on the sunset strip with my friend Ren as the cold hair dried my eyes out. The lights were bright and blinding as people walked the streets drunk.

"What exactly are we doing here standing in the cold?" Asked Ren.

I took a deep breathe and wrapped my arms around myself hopping for some warmth.

" We're waiting on my father." I said causing Ren to give me a confused look as I rolled my eyes.
"He said to meet me here, apparently he wants to introduce me to someone. He said you could come."

Ren raised an eyebrow and nodded slightly. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw a black limo pull up beside us on the sidewalk. There was heavy metal music playing when the top of the limo opened to reveal my father standing there with a bottle of vodka and his black sunglasses on his face. He was drunk, no surprises there.

"Hey dad!" I exclaimed

"Hey Mr.Mars" Ren said quietly.

My father just nodded and lifted his sunglasses off his face.

"So are you guys getting in the Limo or what?" He asked.

Ren and I both looked at each other and giggled with excitement. We ran to the side of the limo when my dad swung the door open. We took a couple of steps back and he looked up at me and smiled. We both got in and took a seat to see three other men. One had long blonde hair and was small, the other had long curly brown hair and he was very tall. Then there was the other man. He had jet black hair and was also tall but not as tall as the other. He smirked at me and winked. I turned to Ren and gave a disgusted look.

"Ally, Ren meet Tommy, Vince and Nikki" my father said.

"Hello" I mumbled.

"Nice to meet you!" said Ren.

Vince then looked Ren up and down and stared at her.

"Never gonna happen Barbie" Ren said.
All of us began to laugh hysterically.

Little did I know, after this one night, everything would change.
____________________________________
Authors note:
Hey guys! This is my first chapter of this small book I am going to write. I apologise it is small but I hope you all enjoy! :) 🌼