26. Preperation

A/N:
I know that Skylar was born in the 90s but I am doing it the way she was born in the movie. Not all of this book is real facts!!
____________________________________
⚠️TW: mentions of drug use⚠️

April 28th 1984:

I have been pregnant now for 4 months. 5 months to go! Sharsie had her daughter Skylar on the 26th March and is in love with her so much. Vince cares for her so much. She is his whole world. I sometimes take care of Skylar which I love doing. Nikki loves her too.

Work has been quiet. Guns N Roses meet up in the studio I have at home. I'm finding it easier because it means I can plan for the baby while the guys work things out.

Nikki and I are starting to decorate a room for the baby. A Nursery! We are gonna start doing it maybe even today with the help of all out friends. Everyone has been helping a lot with the pregnancy and supporting me. Honestly I have never been this happy. Everything was perfect. Literally perfect.

Hayley and Levi are now back in LA but are leaving again towards the end of October. They did said they  wanted to be there for the birth of the baby and support me through it all. Hayley recently met someone at her work and is really happy with him. Levi is still single as a Pringle but he's ok with it.

Marcus recently got married which he has been over the moon about. His wife Margo will be having her baby round about the same time as me! We both joke about how we will be baby buddies. She really wants a little girl. I really want a little boy. We talk about names a lot and she likes the names Ruby and Crystal. I'm hopeless when it comes to names. I have no ideas what so ever and neither does Nikki.

When I tell you I have spent all my money on books I tell you all my money. I am constantly buying books about baby names and how to take care of a newborn. I am obviously very excited but then again nervous. I mean I have to push a watermelon out of a orange. That's gonna hurt like hell... On the other hand Nikki has been very helpful. He has been out with the boys a lot more.

I sometimes worry about Nikki and drugs. He has always had a liking to them and I worry sometimes he might take it to far. Maybe with like heroin or something. I always tell him to be careful and he always says he will but I know for a fact Nikki loves his drugs. I would hate to see him take it to far. I remember the first time Marcus took drugs. I remember the first time he took it to far. I remember the time I had got the call saying he had an overdose. It was the scariest moment of my life. I can't risk losing Nikki in the future. Especially if I'm bringing a child into the world.

As well as Nikki being very helpful so is My Dad, Tommy, Vince. Razzle is very excited, and when I say very I mean VERY. Izzy is also very helpful. We are best friends after all.

"So what are you thinking for the nursery?" Asks Nikki.

"I want blue walls! I have a feeling it might be a boy."

"Ok, we have a crib but we need to get toys.."

"Sorted, I bought some and Razzle has bought so many I have lost count.."

"Don't get me started on Tommy and baby outfits."

We both laugh for a minute.

"I'm really happy." Says Nikki.

"Same here, I didn't think you would be this happy about a baby."

"Are you kidding, I've always wanted a kid. Especially with you."

He placed a kiss on my head. God I love Nikki.

"My hands tired!" Moans Steven.

"Dude, shut up and keep going.." says Axl.

"I think we are doing a good job." Said Slash.

"Yeah man, look at my side of the wall!" Exclaims Duff.

"Nah, mines better." States Izzy with a smile on his face.

I stand at the doorway watching the boys paint the walls. Tommy stands away from the wall and turns towards me. He had blue paint all over himself. Then Steven turned around and had blue paint on himself too.

"Look at us, were paint buddies!!"
Exclaims Tommy.

"Oh yeah, dude we look awesome."

They high five each other and I roll my eyes.

"Ok you can't come in here for the rest of the day and tomorrow." Says Nikki
escorting me carefully out the room.

"W-what why?! It's my baby!"

"You mean our baby. And we want it to be a surprise!"

"Fine.."

"Sharise is here with Skylar if you wanna see her.." he says with a smile.

I try to run downstairs and see her sitting on the carpet with Skylar.

"Skylar!" I exclaim sitting beside her.

She makes cute little baby noises and gives me grabby hands and I pick her up.

"So how have you been?" Asks Sharsise.

"Good, obviously you know the guys are doing the baby's room right now."

"There not letting you see it are they."
I shake my head and chuckle.

I woke up in the morning. I had slept like a baby last night. My hand was resting on my small baby bump. I turned around and checked the time. 11:00am. Damn I had slept a while. I heard whispers from outside my door. I put on my robe and opened it to see all the guys. The turned to face me and all smiled. I laughed slightly.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Well, we stayed up all night and finished the room!" Exclaims Vince.

"Really?!"

"Yep." Says Nikki putting a blindfold over my eyes.  He carefully took me to the room.

"3,2,1!" He takes the blindfold to reveal a room of a baby's dreams.

I gasp at the sight

I gasp at the sight.

"What do you think?" Asks Duff.

"Guys, it's perfect!"
____________________________________