17:Home Sweet Home

It was finally the end of the tour. I loved touring but I was also happy to go home spend time with my husband and Joanne. Me and Nikki were ok now. I talked to him and he said he would never cheat on me. Like Tommy said Roxy kissed him and Nikki pushed her off. We were happy again. Me, Razzle and Sharise were all really good friends. We would always be together. I had met Razzle's band Hanoi Rocks and they were really nice. Tommy had been acting weird around me recently. He wasn't taking much, Well to me anyway. Vince and Sharise were getting married soon! I was really happy about that obviously. My dad had a girlfriend named.. I don't actually know her name. My dad was really private about that kind of stuff. He didn't talk about it much. But overall we were all really happy.

"You ready to go home?" Nikki says getting our bags.

The bus had just stopped outside our house. We were the last people on the bus.

"When I tell you I am ready, I mean ready." I say putting a leash on Joanne.

We said goodbye to the driver and got out. There it was. Home. I ran towards the door letting go of Joanne's leash as Nikki watched laughing. I put the key in the door and opened it. I walked in as Joanne ran about like crazy. I took a deep breathe. It smelt like cinnamon.

Nikki came in and dropped the bags. And I mean he practically dumped them. He gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad to be home." He said his face in my hair.

"Me too."

--

That night I cooked some spaghetti. It was one of my favourite meals. There was a knock at the door. Me and Nikki looked at each other. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and a delivery man stood with a bouquet of flowers.

"Ally Sixx?" He asked.
I smiled at the name. Sixx.

I took the flowers and brought them into the kitchen.

"Who are they from?" Nikki Asks coming over to me.

I read the note on them.

Hope your glad to be home.
Finally out of rehab so I will come by soon!
-Marcus

"It's from Marcus. He is out of rehab!"

"That's brilliant!" Says Nikki looking at the flowers.

We both sat down at the table again.

Me and Nikki sat on the couch watching a scary movie. I felt shivers down my spine, I was terrified not gonna lie.

"Why don't we through a party?" He says.
I turn to him, he smiles at me.

"A party?"

"Yeah like me, you, Vince, Sharise, Mick, Tommy, Hanoi Rocks, Guns N Roses-"

"You know Guns N Roses?!" I say sitting up.

"Why yes I do."

"When? What? Where?"

"One night at the end of a show, you were at the bathroom and well there they were."

"Look at you meeting famous people." I say nudging his shoulder.

He smirks.

August 8th 1983:

Tonight was the party. We had been home for a couple of weeks or so. I was really excited. I could tell Nikki was too. I was preparing snacks when I heard the first knock of the night at the door.