44. He loves me?

I stood there in shock. Izzy told me he was in love with me.

"Y-You what?" I ask.

His eyes widen at realisation on what he had just said. He lightly took me by the arm and walked out to the backyard. It was quiet out there. There was no one around. He stops and I turn to him worried and confused.

"Ok Ally, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. Yes, I do love you. I can't help it. Just like Tommy I'm not gonna do anything about how I feel. I will still see you, if you're ok with that?"

"First of all, Of course I am gonna see you again. Second of all, when did you realise you.. l-loved me?" I ask him.

"About 10 months or so..I mean the day we met I felt something but nothing like this." He says almost in a mumble.

I take his hand and push his chin up to look at me in the eyes.

"I love you too, not in that way, but I love you Izzy." I say.

He smiles at me and I take his arm.

"Let's go inside shall we?"

"Yeah, can you just please not tell Nikki?" He asks.

"It's our little secret."

After the conversation with Izzy and I, I couldn't really think straight. He fucking loves me? What?! I never would expect him to love me. I'm a girl that grew up in New York and ran away to live with my father. Nothing special there.. I talked to Sharsie and Heather most of the time until Ren appeared.

"Ren!" I exclaimed running up to her.

"Ally!" She exclaims.

We both hug each other tightly and after about a minute pull away.

"How was Italy?" I ask.

"It was amazing! You would have loved it, and I mean love." She says with a bright smile.

"Come on, lets get some drinks." I say taking her hand.
~
I woke up in the morning in my bed next to Nikki. I groaned and held my head in pain. Last night was the first time I had drunk alcohol in about 10 months or so.

"You okay?" Asks Nikki who had just woken up.

"Yeah, my head is fucking killing me.." I say softly.

"Stay here, I will get some water and pain killers." He says getting out of bed.

I nod as he leaves the room. He then returns with Damon, water and some pain killers.

"Ma-ma!" He says with a smile.

"Hello my beautiful boy." I say taking him in my arms.

Nikki places the water and pain killers on the bedside table and goes to get Nicholas. It was now just Damon and I. Damon giggles and plays with a piece of my hair. He then looks over to the bedside table and sees a picture of Nikki and I at our wedding.

"Ma-ma." He says pointing to me.

"Yes, that's me." I say with a smile.

"Da-da." He says pointing to Nikki.

My eyes widen with surprise.

"Yes! Yes that's daddy!" I Exclaim.

"Da-da!" He says once again.

Nikki then returns with Nicholas and Damon turns to face Nikki.

"Da-da!!" He Exclaims.

Nikki's eyes widen and he smiles brightly with a laugh.

"Yeah! That's me! I'm da-da!" He says getting into bed with Nicholas.

I take Nicholas and Nikki takes Damon and tickles him while Damon laughs hysterically.

What a perfect moment.

Izzy's POV:

Fuck, how could I be so stupid. Last night I told her I loved her. Loved her for fucks sake. I had messed, messed up big time.

I walked up and down my room when there was a soft knock on my door. I turn around and see Duff standing in the door way.

"So...I heard the conversation last night with Ally." He says.

"Oh fuck, I have messed up haven't I?" I ask him.

"No! No you haven't! You heard her she's ok. She's not mad or anything, so why are you so upset and frustrated?" He asks.

"You don't get it, I'm in love with her. I want to be married to her, have her kids, kiss her, hold her, everything. She is the most perfect angel in the world and I can't get her out my head. She's married, but not to me and that kills me everyday. Why can't I stop loving her? I don't get this fucked up world." I say.

"Ok I had no clue you loved her this much..come on let's go out and take your mind of things."

I nodded and grabbed my coat.

Ally's POV:

I had stayed in bed all day, and I mean all day. The day consisted of Damon and Nicholas falling asleep in Nikki and Mines arms and watching TV. It was 7:00pm and the boys were fast asleep. Nikki and I were still in bed and were eating Chinese food.

"So, I need to talk to you about something.." He says

"Sure, what is it?" I ask taking a spoonful of noodles.

"I'm going on tour in a couple of weeks. I got the dates mixed up and didn't realise until today."

"Oh, So that means it will be just me and the boys here?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm really sorry babe.." He says.

"Listen we knew eventually that you would be going on tour and I would be left with the boys, it's okay." I say.

"Really?" He says.

"Of course, we just need to make the best of the next few weeks." I say.

"Ok, you know I love you right?" He says.

"Yes, and I love you too. More than you will ever know Nikki."
____________________________________