18: Feelings.

(Last chapter continued)

When Tommy left I felt numb. How could he have feelings for me?He loves me? I walked back to the table and sat next to Nikki again. Nikki looked at me with a worried expression.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing much, I just told him that I wasn't mad at him and neither were you."

I smile at him and he smiles back. Axl comes back over to us.

"Listen guys I'm sorry. It wasn't my place to say anything. Man, I messed up."

"No,no,no it's fine don't worry. We're all good."

He takes a seat back down when I heard a loud English accent.

"Alright Loves!"

I turn around and see Razzle with his band.

"Ally my darling!" He shouts with his arms open. I walk over and hug him.

"Where's Sharise?" He Asks.

"She's in the kitchen. Why do you ask?"

"Oh its just I know she's pregnant." He
whispers.

I laugh and say hello to the band. They were all really nice. Me and Micheal got on well. We walk back to the table and everyone starts talking to one another. Izzy sat next to me and we talked a lot. He was a really nice guy.

The night came to an end sooner or later. Everyone had left except the rest of Mötley. Me and Sharise were going about with rubbish bags binning cups and bottles. The house was a mess. The boys were all in the kitchen having a laugh with a beer.

"So, your pregnant!" I say excitedly in a whisper.

"Yep, I'm so excited to be honest. I have always wanted a kid." She says rubbing her small belly. "Do you want kids?"

"I mean yeah of course I do, so does Nikki. It's just with tour and all it's kind of hard, you know?"

She nods understanding.

I really thought about wanting kids. I wanted them so badly. Most importantly I wanted to have them with Nikki.

"Well, you would be a good mother always keep that in mind." She smiled and continued to clean up along with me.

That night when everyone left it was just me and Nikki. I sat on my bed as he got a shower because he smelt like alcohol. I was looking through a book with pictures of us from when we lived in the apartment, were at the Whisky, on tour. Sharise got me thinking about kids. I really wanted to have them. Let's face it I was putting my career on hold now would maybe be the perfect time.

"What you doing?" Asks Nikki.

"Nothing just looking at pictures."

He smiles and starts brushing his hair.

"Hey Nik. Do you ever think about having kids?"

He pauses and turns around to face me.

"All the time Ally. Honestly I would love to have kids it's just with our career and all it's gonna be hard."

I sigh and look at him.

"I'm not making another album right now."

"Why?"

"It's just, I loved touring so much but it was really overwhelming. I was thinking I would maybe come on tour with you guys and maybe be like the opening act or something. Doc talked to me about it."

"Well in that case why don't we start trying for a little kid. If you get pregnant in time for tour someone else can be the opening act. If you don't get pregnant you can do the opening act." He smiles at me.

"Really you would be willing to try for kids?"

"Hell Yeah!"

He walks over to me and places a kiss on my head.

"It's getting late, let's go to sleep."

He gets under the covers and hugs me tightly. I eventually fall asleep.

Nikki's POV:

I had no clue Ally wanted kids so much. Don't get me wrong I did too but like she really wants them. I mean we have the money for kids. We have a big house. The only problem would be touring. If she was pregnant by the start of tour it would be hard for her on the bus and everything. I was pulled away from my thoughts when I noticed she was sound asleep. I stroked her head and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight my love."
____________________________________
Authors note:
The story is getting good..
Also let me know if you have baby name ideas!