2: Starry Eyes

Me and Ren sat in the Limo in silence feeling awkward. The guys were laughing when suddenly the limo stopped. The guys began to scream and shout causing me and Ren to cover our ears. We all got out and there it was "The Rainbow bar and Grill"

 We all got out and there it was "The Rainbow bar and Grill"

I loved this place. Ren and I both ran inside, the boys following behind. As soon as we arrived Ren's attention turned to the bar. There sat a girl. She had long brown hair with blue streaks and her hair was teased a little. She wore black fishnet tights with black heals with sparkly silver laces. She had a black skirt on too along with a "Blondie" t-shirt. Ren turned to me and patted my shoulder and smiled.

"You can't leave me Ren with these idiots for some girl!"

"But look how beautiful she is. Come on remember your Ex? Sebastian? You left me alone for him didn't you! This is you repaying me back."

She walked off towards the girl and Ren bought her a drink. I rolled my eyes to turn around to see Nikki right at my face.
He smirked at me cheekily.

"Why are looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Your beautiful."

He then touches my lips and stares at them. I take his hand off my lips I walk away. I could feel him staring. I go to the bar looking for Ren to then hear the bell on the door ring to see Ren leave with the girl. I roll my eyes once again. I buy a bottle of jack daniels and sit at the booth with the boys. Nikki snatches the bottle and takes a drink out of it.

"HEY!" I snap at him.

"If you bring a bottle of Jack Daniels to the table don't expect me to not take a drink" he says.

I look at my Dad as Vince and Tommy laugh. I turn around to see a jukebox. I raise my eyebrows and smile. I walk over to the Jukebox making the boys look at me. I then find my song. My favourite song. "Shake me by Cinderella"

I play the song then running back to the table.

"Come on, someone come dance with me!" I exclaim swaying my hips.

Nikki is about to stand when Tommy stands up and runs towards me.

"LETS GO!! WOOHOO!" He shouted causing half the bar to turn their attention to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we both sway our hips. Our eyes meet. His were blue, like the ocean. Then we were interrupted by Nikki.

"You mind if I have a dance?"

I laugh and nod letting go of Tommy's neck as Tommy runs back to the booth. Nikki puts his hands on my hips making my cheeks go red. I made eye contact.

"Your eyes are like stars" he said quietly.

I laugh. The song then finishes and I look at him, then returning to my seat. I looked at the time. It was 1:00am. My eyes widen.

"Guys it's late I am gonna head home" I say.

"No not yet the party has just started!" Exclaimed Vince.

"I have to get home to Ren!" I say

"okay let's make a deal" says Tommy. "You can leave now but you have to come to our show at the Whisky a go-go tomorrow night!"

I look at all the guys. Nikki shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

"Deal!" I shake hands with them all.

"Do you need a ride?" Asked Nikki.

"Nah I'm good my apartment is a block away."

He smiles at me.

"Goodnight Crüe" I say leaving.

I approached the apartment. I unlocked the door to find Ren on the couch. She jumped from her seat and ran towards me.

"I MET THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!!" She exclaims. I smile and laugh. " Her name is Bunny and she is just amazing. I think I love her already." She says day dreaming about her.

"I will make a coffee and you have to tell me everything!"

I make us a coffee and change into shorts and a Kiss t-shirt. We sat for hours talking about relationships.

NIKKI'S POV:
After an hour or so at the bar we left. We all walked home drunk falling from side to side. We got in and Vince passed out on the floor while Tommy burned Cockroach's with a lighter and a can of hairspray. Mick went to his beach house.
I sat there writing lyrics. Tommy sat beside me.

"What you writing Nik?" He asked

"Just a song.." I mumble

He takes the paper.

"Starry Eyes?"

"Yeah, it just kind of came to me ya know?"

"It's awesome dude! He said yawning.

"I'm heading to bed dude see you in the morning!" He said patting my shoulder.

ALLYS POV:

I lay in bed restless, tossing and turning. I thought of Nikki. I only knew him for about 4 hours but it felt like 4 years. Something about him made me fall for him. He was just everything I ever looked for in someone. This concert was gonna ruin me.
____________________________________
Authors note:
Chapter two completed! I hope you enjoy this😁💟