11: The perfect dress.

I had gotten ready and was currently driving to Tommy's new house so we could go dress shopping. I pulled up to his house and he came running out smiling at me and making funny faces. I started laughing.

"Ok get out of the drivers seat and get into the passengers." He tells me and I look at him confused.

"Today is your day and there for I am here to make sure it is perfect." He smiles.

I get out the car and sit in the passengers side. We were talking about the wedding and laughing about stupid stuff. It went silent.

"Why don't we put on some music, huh?" I ask.

He nods and I turn on the radio. We both gasp and look at each other. It was one of our favourites.

Because I shared an apartment with Tommy for a while we talked about stuff a lot. Especially at night. We would stay up until 2:00am and talk about music and More Than A Feeling was our song. It just so happened to be on the radio that exact moment.

Tommy's POV:

I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. The way she smiled. The way she talked. The way she looked at the world.
I haven't dated a women in so long because I can't get over her. I just think she is amazing. Let's face it she is perfect with Nikki. They two are meant to be together. I was jealous of how happy she was. I wanted that but, I can't get over her. She shouted the lyrics and laughed.

"Come on sing you lover boy!" She shouts at me.

I laugh and start singing.

How can this be?

I'm in love with Ally. Ally Mars.

Ally's POV:
After listening to some good music we arrived at the dress shop. We walked in and I was overwhelmed.

"I can see a panic in your eyes Ally." Says Tommy. "Don't panic, we have all day."

I nod as he gives me a hug. We walk through to a private room, were it was just me and Tommy with tons of dresses. There was also a small changing room.

"OK," Tommy begins. "What kind of dress do you want?"

I thought for a minute or two.

"I want something that's not tight. I like a dress when it falls at the bottom. Also maybe a cream colour but not like a disgusting cream if you know what I mean?" I say

He nods and we start searching. I tried on many dresses and I couldn't find anything. I sighed, but there it was. I found one dress and looked at it, my eyes shinning. It was magnificent.

"Tommy.." he walks over to me. "This is the one."

"Try it on then!" He shouts pushing me towards the dressing room.

I walked out the room and Tommy stared at me

Tommy's POV:

What could I say. She looked beautiful. The dress suited her so much. She looked like an angel from heaven. She spins around in a circle showing me the dress. I take a big gulp, I couldn't hold in my feelings much longer. But I had to.

Ally's POV:

"So?" I ask.
He stands up.
"You look beautiful Ally. Beautiful really." He says as he hugs me.

Tommy and I pay for the dress and get some ice cream. We walked down the street licking our ice cream cones. I turn around to see a record shop and take Tommy hand as I drag him in. My jaw dropped.

There it was on the shelf. My record. But I thought it was getting released 17th July-
Today was the 17th of July.
I stared at it and then stared at Tommy.

"What?!" He asks laughing.

"I-It's my record." I say pointing at it.

"

Oh my god..it is. ALLY ITS YOUR RECORD!" He shouts.

He picks me up and spins me around. I take it and hand it to the cashier.

"Oh another person buying Joanne." He says with a smile. "Wait this looks like-"

"Yep that's me!" I say with a big smile.

"WOW! Can I just say this record it amazing. You have sold 150 copies here already." He says excitedly.

I had done it. I had made a record and it was successful so far.

Tommy and I paid for it an then it was time to go home. The car journey back was chaotic. Tommy and I kept screaming about how amazing today was. I dropped him at his house and he was about to go inside.

"Tommy wait-" I say before he gets out the car. "Thank you for today. I was really nervous and you made it really fun." I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight Tommy." I say.

"Goodnight dumbass." He says smiling.
I lightly slap his shoulder as he leaves the car. I go home and find Nikki sitting on the couch.

"Well done!" He shouts as I enter.

"Thank you!" I say hugging him.

"Your record is doing so well sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." He says placing a kiss on my head.

"I found a dress by the way!" I say.
"That's brilliant! I have a date idea." He says with a smirk.

"Oooo what is it!" I ask with excitement.

"October 8th! A fall wedding.." he says.

"October 8th?" I ask. "Sounds perfect!" I say giving him a kiss.

What a day.
____________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying this story!
Also-
RIP EDDIE VAN HALEN.

I have loved Eddie Van Halen for so long and this is heartbreaking to hear❤️