8: Engaged

That was it, I was engaged. To him. My love. I couldn't help but feel happy but stressed. I love him and he knows that but I mean this is getting married.  Would it go well? Would we be happy?

I got dressed for the day and walked out the door. Nikki was in the recording studio and I was going to meet him there later. I was also going back to the old apartment to have a party with the guys, but right know I was going to lunch with Ren.

I got in my car and drove of to a little cafe. There Ren stood jumping up and down when she saw me. She ran towards me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"Guess what! Me and Bunny got engaged last night!" She screamed

"Congratulations! I also got engaged last night, to the one and only Nikki Sixx.." I said, a smile plastered on my face.

--

We sat in the cafe talking about how excited we both were.

"Do you guys have a date yet?" I asked taking a sip of my latte.

"Yeah, July 15th!"

"Wow that's close.." I say

"Yeah, but last night we talked about what we want and we have got
everything we want in mind." She smiled.

"Do you have a date?"

"Not yet, honestly I am just happy we are together." I say blushing.

After meeting with Ren she went home to Bunny and I went to the recording studio.

"Hey Tom." I say waking into the studio.

"Hey! The guys are out getting lunch but they will be back soon." He said to me.

"Alright that's fine." I say taking a notepad out my backpack and a pen.

I hummed a rhythm as Tom listened closely.

"You writing a song?" Tom asked excitedly

"Yep." I say as Tom looked surprised. "I write songs and stuff but have never gotten a record deal."

"I can give you one if you let me hear something.." he says with a smile

"Really?!" I asked in amazement. He nodded his head.

I run into the recording booth and sit at the piano.

He gives me a count of 3 and I begin.
As I sing Tommy walks in and his jaw hits the floor he then signals for Mick and Vince to come in and they also look at me in amazement. Vince then signals Nikki but they was no sign of him so Vince dragged him in. Nikki's eyes widened. I continued singing without noticing the boys.

I walked out the studio booth and continued with my life still not noticing the boys.

"DUDE! THAT WAS AMAZING!" Shouted Tommy.

I slowly turned around to see all 4 boys with smiles on their faces, including Tom.

"I- uh- thanks.." I say my eyes widened.

"Your talented." Says Tom.

"I will give you a record deal, if you tour with the boys."

I ran up and hugged Tom.

"I'm so proud of you." Says Nikki as he gives me a quick kiss.

We walked out and went home. The 3 boys went to their apartment to get ready for the party later as me and Nikki headed to our house. I was happy to call it ours. We walked inside and he gave me a hug spinning me around.

"That was really good Ally!" He says happily "How come you never let me hear you sing before?"

I took a deep breathe.

"I guess I just wasn't confident enough.."

"You should be, your really talented!" He says.

We walked into my room and decided to get ready for Tommy's party.

"By the way, did you tell the guys we were engaged?" I asked about to get in the shower.

I heard Nikki gasp.

"How did I forget?" He says laughing.

"It's ok! We will tell them tonight, also Ren will be there too!" I shouted through to him.

I got ready for the party and and got in the car with Nikki. I wasn't planing on drinking. One of us had to stay sober to drive home, which unfortunately was me. We pulled up to the old apartment. Memories came flooding back and I smiled to myself.

"What?" Asked Nikki looking at me.

" Not gonna lie, I love this shitty apartment." I say

We got out the car and headed upstairs.

After a while of being at the party I pulled the guys to the side.

"Ok guys, me and Nikki have an announcement." I say smiling.

They raised their eyes brows and looked at me ready to hear what I had to say.

"Nikki and I are engaged" I say showing them my ring.

"YESSS" they all shouted in unison while bringing me into a hug.

After talking to the boys I sat next to David Lee Roth. He was sitting on the couch snorting a line of god knows what.

"Hey Allllyyyy." He said stretching out my name.

He was high Alright..

"Hey daviiiddd." I say chuckling.

He smiles at me and then a man bumps into David and a mirror falls onto my head making my head bleed.

"HEY!" Nikki said shouting standing from his seat.

I stood up and got a tissue for my head. Mick came over and whispered to me

"Are you ok?"

I nodded and he rubbed my back and I tried to stop the bleeding.
Before I knew it a fight broke out between the boys and the man.
A small man then pinned him to the ground and looked at the Crüe.

"So you guys are gonna need a band manager." He said smiling.

Tom then arose from his seat. "Oh yeah, guys meet Doc McGhee, Doc meet the Crüe and Ally."

He looked at me with a look on his face.

"You sing?" He asked confused.

"Oh I see, because I'm a girl you think I can't be in the music business?" I questioned him.

"No not at all you just don't look like you are a rockstar." He says.

I looked at him strangely. You just don't look like you are a rockstar. I already hate him.

"Look." Tom says handing him a tape. "I recorded her singing earlier. You can listen to it whenever."

Doc walked over to a tape player.

"Why not now." He says grinning.

"Please don't-" I say and before I knew it he played the god dam tape.

I stood there. Saying nothing. Doc turned to me.

"So you have talent." He says as everyone in the room looked at me.

"Looks like I will be managing two bands now."

"It's just me. I have no band. I write all my lyrics, music and everything else." I say looking at him.

"Well Ally.. we are gonna make you a star." He says looking at me and gives me a wink.
____________________________________
Authors note:
Hey guys, I apologise I haven't posted anything this week as I have been really busy.

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far!