•27

Third Person's P.O.V

"Thanks, Chaeyeon unnie!" Hitomi thanked Chaeyeon after she gave Hitomi her notes from their classes yesterday.

"No problem," the said girl ruffled Hitomi's hair before going back to her seat.

Taking out her notebook and pen, Hitomi glanced at the window beside her, checking if Nako is already inside their school. But instead of seeing the girl, Hitomi noticed something strange. She caught a mysterious man looking exactly at her direction, wearing an all-black outfit. Hitomi finds it strange, she just keep staring at the man until Hitomi's eyes widened. The man took something in his pocket and pointed it on Hitomi.

The girl froze on her spot, totally surprised as she stares at the thing the man is pointing at her. A gun.

Immediately rubbing her both eyes, to confirm if what she saw was true, Hitomi gaze back at the place where she saw the man but, he was nowhere to be found.

She leaned closer to the window and searched for the man. Unfortunately, she didn't saw him.

What is that? Who is he? Why the hell he pointed a gun on me? Asking herself those things, Hitomi went back to her seat, sighing deeply.

"What's with the sigh? Why is it so deep? Do you have a problem?" a person sat next to her. Placing a cheese bread in front of Hitomi, Nako poked the peach's cheek.

Feeling the poke at on her cheek, Hitomi came back to her senses. She shook her head to shrug those thoughts away before looking at the person beside her.

"Hey what's the prob-" Nako didn't finished her question when Hitomi suddenly hugged her from the side, lowering herself to snuggle onto the crook of the shorter girl's neck.

'Maybe I'm just hallucinating.' she thought.

Feeling those heavy breathing of the girl, using her left hand, Nako softly caressed Hitomi's cheek, assuring the younger that she'll be always there.

"What's the problem? Hmm?" for the third time, Nako asked. Hitomi didn't answer. She just pulled away and kissed Nako on her cheek then shook her head by saying that it's nothing. She don't want her to worry about it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hitomi nodded.

"I'm totally fine. Don't worry." she lied. The scene where the man pointed a gun at her keeps on showing in her mind. Though she thinks that she's just hallucinating, there's still a part in her that she's not.

Thinking about it, her heart seems to beat faster. Cold sweats are slowly forming on her forehead. She closed her eyes, trying to get away from the thought.

Nako looked at Hitomi. She saw the balled fist of the girl. Knuckles are turning white as how tight the clench is.

Nako took Hitomi's hand, intertwining it into hers. Hitomi calmed down. She opened her eyes and the sight of Nako smiling welcomed her. Hitomi returned the smile.

Nako didn't ask her what's the problem since she thinks that Hitomi won't tell her so she just smiled.

Just then, their teacher arrived. Hitomi immediately hid the cheese bread under her desk without letting go of Nako's hand.

"Open your books on chapter 5. Kindly answer the questions given." their teacher said before sitting on the teacher's table in the front.

The loud class earlier became quiet. Hitomi let go of Nako's hand as she started to answer the questions. After answering those, she again took Nako's hand and intertwined their hands while Nako is still answering.