•35

⚠TW! some words and scenes might make some of you feel uncomfortable (and irritated) so i apologize in advance. but if it didn't made u then cool. it's not that much but i felt like i should tell u :3

----

"Where the hell are they?" Hyewon whispered.

The four of them have already arrived to the abandoned building they were told.

They were sitting beside each other inside a small room—just like the ones used when interrogating someone, with a bunch of armed men surrounding them as they wait for Mr. Y to show up.

"Be patient, Kang-chan," Sakura told her. To be honest, she's also wondering why the other girls and the police aren't there yet. It's been half an hour.

Just then, footsteps were heard behind the door. They stared at it until it opens. A man entered the room, wearing a classy outfit as his face was being covered by a hat.

The girls may not see it but his strong presence is somewhat familiar to them.

One of the men whispered something to him, making him laugh drastically.

"Is that so?" he said.

The girls' eyes widened. That voice. They can't be wrong. It's his voice. It's the person they thought as their comrade. It's the person they couldn't think of being at fault for everything.

The man turned to them. Meeting their eyes, he smiled.

It's really him. The one they thought who can help them.

Nako's uncle.

"It's been a long time isn't?"

----

Mr. Y sat across them, crossing his legs as he leaned his back on the chair.

"So how's my niece doing?" he initiated the conversation.

Hyewon clicked her tongue. "Let's get straight to the point. Where is Eunbi and Chaeyeon?"

Mr. Y laughed as if Hyewon said something funny. "You're being impatient, Kang,"

He licked his lips and then stood up. Walking towards Sakura, he took out his palm.

"Give it to me in exchange of those girls,"

Sakura didn't hesitated for a second. She immediately took the flashdrive out of her pocket and handed it to the man. Without even thinking if he was tricking them or not.

'Did I made the right decision? The police might be on their way now. Please faster." Sakura said to herself.

Mr Y. smiled mischievously as he tossed the flashdrive in the air and catching it afterwards.

He then walk towards the door. After whispering something to one of the armed men, he turned around, looking at the four girls, still wearing that certain smile of him.

"Well then, thank you for your cooperation," he clasped his hands loudly.

"You may see the rest."

Everyone except the girls wore a mask, making them confused.

"Wha-" Yena who was speaking couldn't finish her words when she fell down the floor.

"Yena!" The three shouted. Chaewon stood from her seat, thinking of going to Yena, but then she smelled something that is making her drowsy.

Soon enough, she also fainted.

The room was foggy because of some uncertain smoke.

Another loud thud was heard. Now, Sakura lost her consciousness.