•7

Third Person P.O.V

The remaining girls looked around to find the person that threw the ball accidentally or intentionally to Minju, but he or she is nowhere to be found.

"Let's find that person later. For now, let's go to the clinic." Eunbi said to them.

"You can go first, We'll buy some snacks," Hyewon said and pulled Yena while whining like a kid 'coz she wants to be with Yuri. Hyewon sighed and told Yuri to come with them, while Yena is smiling like an idiot.

"Yena unnie looked like an idiot," Nako said while looking at Yena whose smiling while looking at Yuri whose uncomfortably walking because of Yena. The others just laughed at Nako's joke that is half true. They went to the clinic and saw Chaewon sitting at the chair beside Minju's bed. Minju's still unconscious.

They looked at her worriedly and took a glance at Chaewon whose looking at Minju with worried eyes.

"Unnie, she'll be fine right?" Chaewon asked all of sudden, not looking at them.

"Yes, she'll be fine," Sakura said and patted the younger's back. No one talks until they heard the door opened and saw Yena that is holding a mountain of snacks while there was a plastic hanging oh her arm, containing drinks. Yuri and Hyewon are at the back, while Yuri is holding a plastic container, containing 12 cheese hotdogs, and Hyewon is holding a box of cake.

"U-unnie help m-me," Yena said while trying to peek from the mountain of snacks she's holding. Eunbi walked to her and took the plastic that is hanging on Yena's arm. Hitomi took some snacks from Yena and placed it on the other bed beside Minju's bed.

"This is too many, who paid this? And where did you bought that cake? The cafeteria isn't selling a whole cake." Chaeyeon asked Yena, while Yena is holding her back and bending slightly to lessen the pain.

"Yena paid for that and the cake, it was given by a guy that looks like broken-hearted," Yuri explained while giving each of them a piece of cheese hotdog. The girls nodded on response. Hitomi and Nako are still nodding, not because they're responding but because they love cheese.

"Uhmm... What happened." they heard a voice and saw Minju holding her head while slowly sitting up, Chaewon helped her and gave her water.

"Thanks," Minju thanked her and drank the water, hiding her face that's already turning into a tomato because of the sudden move, Chaewon noticed it and chuckled.

"Okay gays- I mean guys, stop flirting and let's head to the rooftop," Yena said while peaking at the door.

"Why unnie?" Wonyoung asked.

"Because foods are not allowed here in the clinic," Yuri said while reading the sign beside the door.

"And the nurse is already at the end of the hallway so we gotta go before she caught us here," Yena said and closed the door. She took off her blazer and pulled Yujin's blazer too.

"Ya! Unnie!" Yujin exclaimed. But instead of minding her, Yena tied up the two blazers and put the snacks there, and then she hung it on her back and peak on the door again. She quickly closed the door and ran towards us.

"Let's go! The nurse is near!" she said and hold Yuri's hand and ran outside.

"Is she really serious about-" before Nako finished her sentence, someone shouts.

"HEY! COMEBACK HERE!" it is the nurse. Their eyes winded and immediately ran through the door. Yujin peeked outside and saw the nurse on the other side of the hallway, where Yena and Yuri ran.

"Okay let's go!" Chaeyeon said and picked up the plastic of drinks and pulled Sakura. The others pulled their partners too and ran outside.

"You wanna come?" Chaewon asked Minju whose eating cheese hotdog. She looked at Chaewon and nodded twice {sTAn TwIcE, gaYS!].