•22

Third Person's P.O.V

Hyewon is still standing in front of the door. She can't move, she can't even hold the door knob.

She can't see because of the tears that blocking her sight. She tried to stop her tears but it keeps on falling down.

Hyewon cleared her throat before entering their house. She was welcomed by a chaotic living area. Bottles on the floor, chips, some cigarettes and different kinds of trashes. It's disgusting but she's used to it.

She was about to walk upstairs when she heards the jerk's voice.

"Where's my money?" her father said or maybe not because he's not her real father.

"Why would I give you money?" Hyewon nonchalantly said. She's mad, she feels bad, she feels bad for her self. Feels bad for following whatever the jerk says to her.

"What did you say? Huh?" The man approached her and pulled her hair.

And because Hyewon is mad, she kicked the knee of the man the hardest she can do.

The man groaned in pain. He looked at Hyewon with anger in his eyes and walked towards the girl.

He slapped the girl two times until she fell on the ground. Hyewon remained expressionless. She doesn't feel any pain. The only thing that she can feel now is anger, anger towards the man in front of her. She wanted to kill him, torture him, or whatever that can make him suffer, but she can't do that. She can't do that even if she wanted to.

The jerk pulled Hyewon's hair to face him. "Do what I said. Give me a goddamn money or that friends of yours will be the payment," then he left the house.

Hyewon's tears are starting to build up in her eyes. She have no choice. But to do it again.

On the next day, Hyewon went to their school wearing her usual poker face with an intimidating aura that scared the students again. It's been a long time since they saw that aura of Hyewon.

When she entered her classroom, all of them were there, waiting for Hyewon. The words that her father said replays on her mind. Hyewon didn't even look at them and just threw her bag on her chair before leaving the classroom.

Her friends just followed her with their gazes, thinking what's wrong with her.

"Yena unnie," Nako mumbled, looking at Yena. Saying that follow Hyewon. Yena looked at her and nod then she looked at Chaewon and made an eye contact. Chaewon nodded in response and was about to exit the classroom when Sakura stopped them by blocking the door way.

"I'll trust you in this, Eunbi unnie." Sakura said. Eunbi didn't understood what the younger said but followed her anyway. She left the classroom with an only thing in her mind. Find Hyewon.

Looking around and asking some students she encountered is what is her doing. The one student she asked said that Hyewon is in the empty hallway, the student has something to say more but Eunbi already rushed in to the empty hallway.

Then there, she saw Hyewon, forcing a freshman student to give her money.

"Hyewon!" Eunbi yelled that gain the attention of the two. Hyewon looked at her, a cue for the student to ran away.

"What the hell are you doing?! I thought you said that you will never do that again?!" Eunbi scolded her. Hyewon didn't answer instead she just lowered her head and Eunbi can hear her sobbing.

Eunbi's face soften. She held both of the younger's shoulders and looked at Hyewon.

"Hyewon-ah..." Eunbi called her. For an unknown reason, Hyewon bursted in tears reason for Eunbi to hug the younger.

As Hyewon's cry getting harder and harder, Eunbi hugged her tightly. As if she was telling her that she's there for her. She gave the embrace that the younger was looking for. The embrace that can calm Hyewon.

Minutes passed, they're still on that position. Hyewon broke the hug. She wiped the tears that remained on her cheeks before looking at Eunbi but her gaze went on the soaked shoulder of Eunbi.

"Sorry," Hyewon apologized but Eunbi just smiled at her. She noticed that Eunbi is not wearing the blazer of their uniform so she took off hers and then placed it on the top of Eunbi's shoulders.

"So... Mind telling me the problem?" Eunbi then pulled Hyewon to sit on the floor.

Hyewon told Eunbi all about her father. On how her father ask her everyday for money, on how her father steal her savings, and on how her father hurt her.

"And then, last night I overheard his conversation with someone. He said that I'm not his daughter, he's not my fucking father. Then he told me that if I don't give him money today,  he will hurt you and our friends. I don't want that to happen." Hyewon lowered her head again. Preventing the threatening tears of her.

"Chin up okay? We will help you," Hyewon looked up at Eunbi and shook her head. A sign of disapproval.

"But-"  Hyewon was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

"No more buts. We will help you," Eunbi said and looked at her watch.

"Let's go it's already lunchtime," Eunbi stood up and offered her hand to Hyewon that the younger gladly accepted.

They were about to walk but Eunbi stopped so Hyewon stopped to.

"Why?"

"Give it to me,"

"Give you what?"

"The money you stole from the students," then Eunbi placed her hand in front of Hyewon. The younger sighed before giving the money to Eunbi.

Before they go to the cafeteria they went to the student's council office first and then asked the secretary to give the money back to the students.

As they entered the cafeteria, an old musical piece can be heard.

Their friends waved at them so they went to their table, but the two of them aren't there.

"Where's Minju and Yujin?" Eunbi asked. They just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll look for them." Wonyoung volunteered and went out the cafeteria.

She went to the comfort room first and checked if the two or one of them is there, but she just saw some clowns putting make ups on their faces.

"Are they doing a role play? Geez... They're scary." she mumbled and continued to look for the two.

She went to their classroom too but Minju and Yujin aren't there too.

Then a place popped up in her mind. She rushed over there and she's right, Minju and Yujin are in the rooftop and talking to each other.

Wonyoung was about to open the metal door of the rooftop when she heard Yujin said something that made her heart shattered into pieces.

"I like you, Minju unnie."

"I-"  Wonyoung quickly went downstairs, trying to stop her tears from falling. She didn't even want to hear what Yujin will say next.

Unfortunately, she stepped on an empty soda can on the floor that made a loud thud because of her falling from the stairs.

She cried out loud because of the mixture of physical and emotional pain she's feeling right now.

"Why am I so lucky." she muttered sarcastically between her sobs.

Now she realized it, Wonyoung realized that she loves Yujin.