•16

Third Person's P.O.V

Eunbi was the first one to arrived their meeting place. She sat at the bench and put her hands inside her coat's pocket since it's already winter so it's cold outside. She patiently waited for the others.

"Eunbi unnie!" someone shouted, as Eunbi looked at the place where she heard the voice. She saw a duck, a fairy and a cute dwarf.

"Yah! Why did you took so long?" Eunbi irritatingly asked.

"We're just 10 minutes late unnie," Nako reasoned out.

"By the way, where are the others?" Eunbi asked.

"We don't know. Can't you see that it's just the three of us?" Chaewon answered Eunbi but she received a slap on her shoulder.

"Why did you hit me unnie?!"

"Shhh... Let's just wait for the othe-" Eunbi didn't finished her sentence when someone shouts again.

"Unnies!" then they saw a twin tower-I mean the tall maknaes running towards them.

"Sorry we're late, unnie. We actually woke up early, 9:00 a.m I think? And I just wasted my 2 hours convincing Yujin unnie to take a shower," Wonyoung said looking at the pouting Yujin.

"Because it's cold!" Yujin defended her self but she lose, well the maknae used her intelligence.

"You can change the water temperature in the shower when you're taking a bath, unnie!"

"Is that so? I didn't know and why didn't you tell me?" Yujin asked her.

"Well, you didn't ask," Wonyoung answered and sat next to Eunbi while waiting for the others.

A few minutes passed, and it's already quarter to 12, it means it's already lunch and 6 of their friends are not yet there.

"Ughh!!! Where are th- Minju unnie! Yah!" Wonyoung didn't finish her sentence when she saw Minju with Yuri and Hitomi walking towards them.

"Why did you took so long?" Eunbi asked them.

"Uh... We're sorry unnie. We are supposed to be 30 minutes early but Hitomi unnie always stops everytime she saw a bakery with a sign of "free bread tasting" and we actually stopped five times, so yeah we're late," Yuri explained.

"I see..." Eunbi said while looking at Hitomi who just finished eating her bread.

"Now, we gotta just wait for the three to arrive," Eunbi added then sit again beside Wonyoung.

They waited for about 5 minutes when Chaeyeon and Sakura arrived, looking a lovely couple strolling at the park.

Then Eunbi scolded them for being late but the two only apologize and continued living in thier own world.

Eunbi just faced palmed and they waited for Hyewon.

Half an hour already passes but there is no sign of Hyewon there. They started to worry especially Eunbi and Hyewon's co-troublemakers. But their worries faded when they saw Hyewon walking towards them, right hand on her coat's pocket while her other hand is rubbing her left eye and wearing her usual poker face.

As soon as she saw them, her mood lighten up. Hyewon really changed a lot after being friends with them.

She waved her hand and walked closer to them.

"Yah! You're an hour late, Kwangbae!" Eunbi scolded her.

"Ow... I'm sorry, I over slept and didn't hear my alarm earlier," Hyewon explained.