•18

Wonyoung's P.O.V

"Yujin-ah! Wear this!" I said while putting a hairband with dog ears on Yujin's head. I also wore a hairband with bunny ears.

"You looked cute, Wonyoung-ah," she said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch! Stowp iwt!" I hold both of her wrists and pulled her hand out of my cheeks cause it hurts. Huhu.

I looked at the screen of my phone and saw my fluffy cheeks tinted red, not because I'm blushing but it's because Yujin pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! Unnie! Look at what you did, my cheeks turned red!" I whined but she just smiled at me. She pulled me close to her and engulfed me into a hug.

"Sorry,"

The hug lasted for seconds before she pulled away. She looked at me and cupped my face.

"Why are your cheeks redder than before?" she asked while scanning my face. Oh my! I'm blushing. My heart is beating faster than before. As I look into her eyes, I felt something in my stomach, something that I can't explain.

Is this the butterfly effect? I thought those things only happen in books?

"Why are your cheeks getting redder and redder, Wonyoung?" she asked me again but I just shook my head and removed her hands on my cheeks.

"Don't mind my cheeks. Let's go?" she nodded and was about to leave when the souvenir shop owner called us.

"Hey girls! You forgot to pay for the hairbands!" we turned around and saw the owner waving at us. I dashed towards him and paid for the hairbands.

"I'm sorry, Mister," I apologized after giving him the money.

"It's fine, young lady. Just don't forget to pay before leaving," he said then gave my change.

I thanked the owner and walked back to where I left Yujin. But she's not there.

"Yujin unnie?" I called but no one is responding. I looked around and saw her at a shooting game stall, where you need to shoot some targets to win a prize.

I approached her and when she turned around I saw her holding a bunny stuff toy.

She gave the stuffed toy to me before pulling me. I stop in the middle of our route when I remembered something.

"Why did you stopped?" Yujin asked.

"Unnie..." I looked at her in horror.

"I forgot that I'm going to treat all of you,"

Yujin's P.O.V

I facepalmed when I heard the reason why Wonyoung stopped.

Right, because the twelve of us are not together, and everyone is with their partners, Wonyoung can't treat them.

"Just treat them to the Ferris wheel later. For now, let's just enjoy..."

"Just the two of us,"

I saw Wonyoung blushed on my statement. She hugged the stuffed toy and hide her face. Then she looked at me, still hiding half of her face, revealing her smiling eyes. Cute.

I hold her hand and intertwined our fingers. We strolled at the amusement park like a couple in the middle of their date.

"Yujinie?" Wonyoung called me.

I looked at her "Hmm?"

"It's hot and my hand is sweating," she said and looked at our hands holding each other. I let go of her hand and took out the handkerchief in my pocket. I wiped her hand with the handkerchief and moved to the other side of her. I reached her left hand and locked it to mine. She looked at me confused.