•21

Hyewon's P.O.V

When the power came back, the Ferris Wheel started to spin again. It took another two spin before the ride stopped.

We went out the Ferris Wheel and saw Yena wearing a wide smile as if she won in a lottery.

"What's with the smile, Yena unnie?" Hitomi asked while holding Nako's hand and put it inside her coat's pocket.

Instead of answering, Yena just raised the clasped hand of Yuri and her's.

So? She's smiling because Yuri is holding her hand? As if it's new to us. Dude, they're always holding each others hand. What's the big deal?

"So?" Sakura asked. Yena just looked at her with a blank face while forming her lips into a line.

"Yuri is my girlfriend now!" she announced.

"Are you sure about your decision, Yuri?" Hitomi asked, intentionally pissing Yena. Yuri let out a smirk before answering.

"I don't know, unnie," she answered that made Yena pout.

"Why are you so mean?" Yena whined.

"Just kidding, hehe," Yuri said then hugged her girlfriend's waist.

"No I'm not," Hitomi retorted that earned loud laughters from us.

"Hii-chan!" Yena whined again. Hitomi was about to tease her again but Eunbi unnie stepped in to the scene.

"Stop it gays. Let's go home now. The maknaes needs to be home before 10," she said.

"I'm hungry, unnie," Wonyoung pouts that Eunbi can surely not resist.

"How can I say no to this baby," She sighed and told the group that we will eat first before going back home. Of course the squad jumped in joy, especially me, knowing that the 12 of us are really a fan of foods.

Since it's already late, we decided to just eat at a small ramen house, not too far away from the bus stop we were going to and wait for the bus that will lead us into our subdivisions.

The scent of a freshly cooked ramen ran through my nose that made my stomach growl. The girl beside me, Eunbi noticed it and giggled. I don't know but my lips automatically formed a smile, hearing her giggle like this.

A woman in its 60s approached us and offered the twelve of us a seat. Since a table is just for 6 persons, the old woman attached the two remaining vacant tables.

The 12 of us sat on our table and gave the old woman our orders, which is specifically 12 ordinary bowls of ramen. Just to ease our hunger.

When the ramens arrived. We immediately digged in as if we didn't eat at the barbeque restaurant earlier.

I, myself as the food monster of the squad, is the first one to finish the food. As I waited for the others to finish their's, I noticed the girl beside me, eating peacefully even though the girls are starting to get chaotic again because of Yena and Yujin competing with each other on who is the first to finish their bowls of ramen. They did even made a bet that the one who loses needs to pay the 12 bowls of ramen.

The girl beside me finished her bowl faster than the other two, the other girls told them that they lose to Eunbi unnie and then Eunbi unnie won so the two needs to pay our ramens.

As the girls are laughing at Yena and Yujin's face after knowing that the both of them lose and that Eunbi won, I gently grabbed my girlfriend's hand. Caressing it while drawing some small cirlces on the back of her hand.

I looked up and greeted by her precious smile. I smiled back and then pecked on her knuckles.

"Jeez... I don't know Kang-chan has a romantic bone. Unnie, can i borrow Kang-chan for a minute?" Kkura unnie said and pulled me up from my seat. She pulled me again and went outside the Ramen House.