•13

Sakura's P.O.V

I was about to delete the article again but it suddenly disappeared.

"What happened?" I asked myself as I continue to press some keys on my laptop.

"Is the article deleted?" Chaeyeon asked and peeked at my laptop.

"Yeah, I think so," I said and pressed again some keys to confirm if it's already deleted or not.

Our homeroom teacher entered our room with Yujin. I have to keep my laptop so he won't confiscate it. I thought he will teach some boring lessons again cause he is a history professor and history is really boring, but he just excused Wonyoung to come with him to the principal's office.

I and our friends followed them to the principal's office. I put my ear at the door and listened carefully.

"Miss Jang Wonyoung, I heard that you cheated on the exam-" I heard a sassy voice, maybe the principal. But it was interrupted by a guy's voice.

"She didn't cheat, Ms. Shin. The article I posted is fake. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for the trouble Miss Jang," the guy said. I peeked at the window and saw the guy bows to Wonyoung repeatedly. I looked at Yujin whose leaning her back at the wall while her arms were crossed on her chest. I think she forced the school's journalist to confess his lies, though it's the good thing to do. She looked at me back and I gave her a thumbs-up, saying that she did a great job. She returned it with her signature puppy smile.

"It's okay, sunbae. I know that you have your reasons," Wonyoung said and gave the guy a sincere smile. The principal dismissed thentwo of them and gave the journalist a 2 weeks suspension, because of spreading a fake news that made Wonyoung's reputation at stake.

As they went out the office, the journalist student received a death glare from us. He immediately apologized and bowed at us. Then, our teacher excused himself and told us that we will have an early lunch because he has something to do at the faculty room. Eunbi unnie texted,Gaeun unnie to inform her about the early lunch.

We headed to our usual spot, which is the rooftop and decided to eat lunch there. We've done rock-paper-scissors and the loser will buy snacks. But, I lose so I have to spend my own money to buy us snacks. I was about to took out wallet from my bag, but today isn't my lucky day. I left my wallet at my study table. I started to panic, this is the first time I left my wallet at home.

"What is the problem unnie?" Yuri asked as she saw me panicking.

"I left my wallet at home," I murmured that made the youngers ft. Yena and Hyewon, groan.

"I'll just buy the food, Sakura can accompany me," Chaeyeon being the angel, volunteers.

"It's settle then. Don't forget my sprite Lee Chaeyeon." Eunbi unnie said while sending some death glares that made the younger gulp.

"My cake too," Hyewon said while focusing on her  phone. Probably, playing some games.

"Unnie, I want mint choco," Wonyoung said.

"Did you already finished the tub of mint choco ice cream I gave Yujin last night?" Hyewon asked, still focusing on her game. I want to play too...

"Huh? I didn't know about that. Yujin didn't told me that you gave me a mint choco ice cream." Wonyoung said and glanced at the dog who's hiding at the duck's back.

"Yah! Ahn Yujin! You didn't gave her the ice.cream, didn't you?" Hyewon exclaimed.

"I put it inside the mini fridge of yours, Wonnie. I forgot to tell you. Hehe," Yujin said but she received a smack from Wonyoung.

"That mini fridge is just a display, you dumb dog!" Wonyoung said.

"Oh that's why it's empty," Yujin said while looking at Wonyoung with wide eyes.

"Aishhh.. It probably melted, Pay for the ice cream, Yujin," then Hyewon placed her palm in front of Yujin while Yujin whined before paying Hyewon.

"I thought it's free?" Yujin asked while pouting.

"My phobia!" Yena exclaimed, earning a slap on her shoulder by Yuri.

"Yeah, it's free. But, since it melted because you put it in a display fridge. You gotta pay for that." Hyewon said. And then they stated to argue again.

Before I could watch a live world war 3, Chaeyeon held my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria. We are walking through the counter when someone tripped and was about to spill his hot soup to me when Chaeyeon immediately pulled me close to her, making our bodies closer to each other as if she's hugging me, so the soup spilled on the floor instead of mine.

"Are you okay?" she cupped my face and asked me with worried eyes. I didn't answer, I stared at her that made my heart beat faster.

"Hey, Sakura," she shaked me so I was taken aback.

"I'm okay," I said and pulled her to the counter. After we bought the foods, we ran to the rooftop cause they might be hungry now.

"What did you took so long?!" they said in chorus. We didn't answer and started to distribute the foods.

After eating lunch, we headed back to our classroom. Chaeyeon suddenly stopped, so I stop too. The others didn't notice us and just walk straight into our classroom because the two of us are at the back.

"Uhm.. Kkura, I have a practice today after lunch. Can you tell our teacher?" she said and glanced at her phone. Since our next subject is English, and it's boring for me. I asked Chaeyeon if it's okay to watch her.

"You want to watch me practice?" I nodded in response.

"But you need to skip class,"

"It's fine, Our english professor is used to it. I always skip english class just to play fortnite at the library." I said.

"Okay, let's go!" then she held my hand again and we headed to the dance room.

When we went inside, I saw my self in a wall like mirror. I sat on the side and watches Chaeyeon whose dancing like a feather in front of me. Her smile really tells that she love dancing more than anything else. If I confess to her, will she love me back? Will she love me like how she loves dancing? Or not?

"Don't jump into conclusions, Kkura. You don't even know what will happen. And the only way to know it, is to confess to her." I said to my self.

"Confess to whom?" I flinch a bit when Chaeyeon suddenly spoke. I looked at her, am I just hallucinating when I saw pain in her eyes when she asked me?

"You'll confess to whom?" she sat beside me while drinking her water. I gulped when I saw a drop of water dripping down from her mouth to her jaw, then down to her neck.

"Chaeyeon-ah," I called her. I let out a heavy sigh before I continued what am I saying.

"Daisuki desu," I confessed in japanese as if she will understand it. She looked at me confused.

Out of embarrassment, I covered my face with my palm and stood up from where I am seated. I reached the door and was about to open when someone grabbed my wrist and faced me to her.

She leaned closer and claimed my lips. I was in shock to the point that I can't even move my hands. As soon as I recovered from shock, I responded to her kisses. I put my arms around her nape while she put her hands on my waist. I pulled her, deepening the kiss. She pulled me too, closing the distance between us.

Our kiss lasted for a couple of seconds before we broke it. She looked at me straight onto the eyes while gasping for air.

"Anata mo daisuki desu,"

-------------------

A/N:
Mah chaekkura hearteu!<3
Thanks for 2k+ reads!!!
I really appreciate it.