•25

Third Person's P.O.V

Yuri and Hitomi were unconsciously lying on the hospital bed. Both of their girlfriends are at the side of them while holding their hands, hoping that their condition will be fine.

Eunbi, who just finished talking to the doctor, entered the room.

"What did the doctor said, unnie?" Minju asked.

"Food poison," Eunbi sighed.

Few minutes later, Chaeyeon and Sakura arrived.

Chaeyeon looked at Yena and Nako with an apologetic look. She feels guilty for giving the chocolate box to Yuri and Hitomi.

"I'm sorry," Chaeyeon lowered her head.

Nako stood up from her seat and gave the elder a comforting hug. "It's not your fault, unnie,"

"Yeah, it's not your fault," Yena looked at her.

"How are they?" Sakura walked near Yuri and Hitomi.

"They're fine now," Minju answered.

The girls went silent as they waited for the two to wake up. Until Chaewon remembered something.

"They were food poisoned right?" the girls nodded.

"And then the chocolates are the last ones they ate before feeling nauseous and pains on their stomachs?"

"Yes,"

"Then where did those chocolates came from?" Chaewon looked at Chaeyeon.

"A guy gave it to me," Chaeyeon tries to remember the guy who gave her the box of chocolate. He really is very familiar, as if she's always seeing him.

"Ah! He's one of our juniors who joined the dance club!" Chaeyeon exclaimed when she remembered the guy.

"But... Why would he do that? Does Yuri or Hitomi had a fight with him?" she added.

"Huh? Yuri and Hitomi doesn't even know him, we don't know him either. Do you know him?" Eunbi said.

"I just know his face but his name... no," Chaeyeon answered.

"Wait wait wait! Chaewon-ah, do you still remember the guy who almost punched you in front of our classroom?" Chaewon nodded.

"Is he the guy who gave the chocolates?"

"No, not him, but his brother," Chaeyeon replied.

Chaewon's fist clenched. Does that guy's anger for Chaewon is that huge to the point that he can poison her friends?

Chaewon stood up, "Where are you going Chaewon?" Eunbi asked the younger.

"I will kill that bastard," Chaewon said, almost whispering because of her anger. She went out but soon pulled by Yujin who was near the door.

"No, don't just go there and kill that guy. Let's grab some knives then chop chop him and put him inside a drum then-" Yujin was cut off by a hand smacking her head.

"Yah! What the heck is that?!" Hyewon yelled.

"I'm just kidding hehe..." Yujin awkwardly laugh and went to Wonyoung. The younger just pat her back.

"It's okay Yudaeng, you can just chop chop him when the unnies aren't around," Wonyoung whispered to the younger. Eunbi beside them heard Wonyoung. She quietly reached for Wonyoung's waist and pinched it.

"AHH! Unnie! Why did you do that?!" Wonyoung hissed, rubbing her waist.

"Shut up or I'll chop chop you two," the maknaes pouted.