•30

"Where do you want to go?"

A question slipped from Hyewon's mouth as soon as they exited the cafeteria.

Yes, they went back after Eunbi's announcement, hoping that the others are still there, though she told them that they can already go home, as they were about to ask them that if they want the 12 of them to hang out.

"Hmm... What about, let's bake some cake?" hearing the word 'cake' Hyewon's eyes sparkled.

"I love that!" giggling on the younger's reaction, Eunbi faced her.

"Let's buy some ingredients first," said Eunbi, holding the Hyewon's hand as they made their way to the school's exit.

Since the supermarket is just meters away from their school, the two of them decided that they will just walk.

Arriving at the place, they went inside and took a cart so that they can put there the ingredients.

Eunbi roamed around the market, looking for the specific thing she will buy. Hyewon on the other hand is just behind her, pushing the empty cart while following her.

Stopping at the section where some food ingredients can be seen, Eunbi took the things she needed.

While Eunbi was scanning through the products, Hyewon sneakily went to the section of drinks and hurriedly grabbed a couple cans of sprite. She came back to where she was earlier and saw that Eunbi is still checking on the products. Looks like she didn't noticed that Hyewon left.

Seeing that she's still busy on what she was doing, Hyewon immediately went to the counter and paid for the sprite before going back to her.

As soon as Hyewon got there, she's already looking for her, pushing the cart and wandering her eyes around.

Eunbi turned around, landing her eyes on the younger. The worried expression she was wearing earlier disappeared and replaced by a relief one.

She ran towards Hyewon. "Yah! You made me worried. Where did you go?"

Hyewon smiled a bit before answering. "I just bought this. Thought you'll forget to buy," raising the plastic bag containing the soda cans.

Her face softened. Surprisingly, she hugged Hyewon. Encircling her arms around the latter's waist, resting her head onto her chest.

"Don't just leave without telling me," she uttered.

"Hmm.. I won't do that again," Hyewon replied, softly caressing her hair.

Eunbi pulled away from the hug, smiling as she looked at Hyewon's eyes. Returning the smile back, Hyewon ruffled Eunbi's hair. Reason for the older one to glare at her.

"We need to pay you know? You can hug me later even for the longest time," Hyewon said, holding onto the cart as she started to push it towards the cashier.

Smiling widely, Eunbi went to the counter and paid for the things they bought. After that, the exited the market with Hyewon carrying two plastic bags while Eunbi have the cans of sprite on her hand.

As they were waiting for a cab to ride, Eunbi opened a can of sprite and secretly drank it while Hyewon is not paying attention.

Soon, a cab stopped in front of them. They went inside and told the driver Eunbi's address.

The ride went silent. The two of them are just looking through the window, watching as the vehicle they were riding is just moving in the right speed.

Reaching ther destination, Hyewon paid for the ride. She hopped out the cab first and opened the door for Eunbi.

"Thanks,"