•20

Yuri's P.O.V

"Aishh!!! Where is that unnie?" I said while looking around, looking for Yena unnie.

It's been half an hour when she left to buy corndogs and cheeseball but she's still not here. I'm starting to worry.

I stood up from the bench and decided to go to where Yena unnie went.

I was about to walk when I saw a figure running towards me. She was holding a box with her left hand and a soda in the right.

"What did took so long?! Don't you know that I'm worried?!" I said and hit her left arm many times.

"Ouch! J-joyul stop," she said wincing in pain. after another two hits, I stopped.

I covered my face with my palms as my tears start to fall. Yena unnie noticed it, she put the food on the bench and hold my wrists.

"O-oh! Yuri, why?" she asked while trying to pull my hand away from my face.

I didn't respond and continued crying. I felt something warm wrapped around me. I removed my palm from my face only to see Yena unnie hugging me tightly.

"Stop crying Yul. I don't know why are you crying, but if it's because of me, I'm sorry," she said while caressing my hair.

I wiped my tears away and rested my head on her chest while she's resting her chin on the top of my head. We stayed in that position for minutes when she decided to pull away. I pouted after.

"Aww stop pouting Yuri," then she ruffled my hair. I pout even more.

"The corndogs are cold now," Yena unnie said and gave me a stick of corndog.

"It's okay, at least I felt warm earlier," I said and took a bite of a corndog. 

Yena unnie didn't respond so I looked at her. She's looking at me straight to the eyes.

"Why did you took so long to come back?" I asked making her flinch.

"I- uh, the line is long so I have to wait for half an hour," she answered while picking a piece of cheese ball from the carton box.

I nodded and continued eating. After I finished the corndog, I took the soda beside me and drink from the straw. But before I could take a sip I noticed something.

"Why do we have only one soda?" I asked.

"U-uh, it's already out of order a-and there's just one soda left s-so... Yeah, I just bought o-one," she said, stuttering a bit.

I laughed softly before taking a sip of the drink. "You should have told me that you want us to share," I teasingly said and handed her the soda.

"I- nevermind," she just drink the soda and gave it back to me.

"Where should we go now?" Yena asked me, I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know why but I don't wanna go somewhere. I just want to stay here with her and do nothing.

"Let's just wait for the others here since we're just beside the Ferris Wheel," I said and look at the side, where a giant wheel can be seen.

"Yeah, great idea,"

After that we went silent and just watched the other people enjoying. When I looked at Yena unnie, she looks nervous or something.

"Unnie, what's wron-" before I could finish my sentence, I heard someone shout Yena unnie's name.

"Yena unnie!" a certain puppy with a tall bunny beside her was running towards us. At the two maknaes back, the others are walking by their partners.