•10

Nako P.O.V

It's the day! The day of the examination. I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time, I don't know why.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I heard a yell downstairs so I checked it. It was appa and eomma, arguing... again? 

"What?" eomma asked.

"What? Haha! Do you know how much money that guy took from the company, huh?!" appa exclaimed.

"What about it? It's just a little money. He asked me to pay for his debt, so I paid it,"

"Little money? Are you nuts? That little money you're talking about is around 1.5 million dollars! Our company needs it and you... You paid your stupid affair's debt!" a-affair??? Does mom have an affair? H-how?

"Don't call him stupid, you jerk! You are the stupid one. If it's not because of you, I wouldn't be having an affair! You don't have enough time for me and Nako!"

"I'm working for our family's future, can't you understand that? Thus, Nako is not a kid anymore, I need to fix some things from our company so It'll not be hard for her to handle the company once I go down from my position as the CEO of Yabuki's Corp." appa explained, eomma looked guilty from what she had heard from appa so she approached him and held his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," eomma immediately apologized and looked at appa with teary eyes.

I went downstairs, without giving them a glance I left the house. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up and looked at the caller's I.D.

    Duck Unnie is calling...

answer | end

Yena:
"Yah! Nako-yah! Where are you?
The class was about to start now."

Nako:
"Ah! I'm o-on my way, u-unnie."

Yena:
"Is there something wrong?
Why are you stuttering?"

Nako:
"I-it's nothing unnie, I-i'm fine."

Yena: 
"Okay, Tell us if something
is wrong, hmm?"

Nako:
"Yes unnie, I'll hung up now
Bye!"

"Miss Nako, let's go?" my driver asked me. I wanted to walk but I'm late now, so I just nodded and entered the car. Mr. Takashi is quietly driving when I asked him something.

"Mr. Takashi, does mom have an affair?" I saw him looked at me, a bit shock from the rear-view mirror.

"Uh... Miss, I think you should ask your mom because I'm not in the position to tell you that," he said. I pouted and looked at him wearing my cutest puppy eyes. He looked away, but after a second he looked at me again. He sighed, a sign of defeat. I celebrate secretly because he cannot resist my charm and for my success.

"So, does mom have an affair?" I asked again. He sighed again before nodding. I felt like someone betrayed me. I didn't notice that I'm already crying, Mr. Takashi handed me a tissue but I refused it. I just wiped my tears using my palm cause I want to. Have a problem with that?

"Thanks for sending me to school, Mr. Takashi!" I bid goodbye to him and entered the school but it's locked.

"Huhu, what am I gonna do now?" I asked out of nowhere. I covered my face with my palm while slowly sliding it off, causing my face to stretch a bit. I saw the gate guard inside the guardhouse while eating ramyeon and watching football. Then an idea popped out from my mind.