•24

Chaeyeon's P.O.V

I woke up when I heard a knock on my room's door. After a multiple knocks, the person behind it opened the door.

"Lee Chaeyeon, get up." Sakura pulled the blanket off me.

"Five more minutes, pleaseeee..." then I hugged the pillow beside me.

"We'll be late for school," she grabbed the pillow I was hugging.

"Five minutesssss," I said and covered my face with a pillow.

"You won't get up huh? I'll give you a punishment you freaking feather,"

I felt a hand on my waist and she started to tickle me.

"Yahhhh!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH!!" my laugh echoed all over my room as she continued to tickle me.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! STOPPPP!!! STOPPPP!!! OR ELSE!!"

"Or else what?" she asked, still not stopping from tickling me.

You made me do this Saku-chan.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side of the bed. Then I went on the top of her while both of my hands are pinning on the bed.

"Y-yah! W-what are you d-doing?" she stuttered.

"What do you think am I doing, Saku-chan," I smirked.

She tilted her head to the side and tried not to look directly into my eyes. I saw her gulped so hard, sweats are slowly forming into her forehead.

I chuckled before leaning and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

"Good morning~" I softly greeted before leaving her top.

She sat up from my bed and glared at me.

I looked at her confusedly. "Why?"

"Stop teasing me, you jerk!" she started to throw me the pillows on my bed.

"We can do it later," I said laughing while blocking the pillows she's throwing.

"AHHHHH!!! LEE CHAEYEONN!!!" she frustatingly shouted before barging out the door.

I held my stomach as I continued laughing. After a few seconds, I decided to take a shower and get ready for school.

After preparing, I went outside the room just to find out that Sakura already left.

"Did I pissed her off that much?" I asked my self.

I sighed and headed to the kitchen. I saw my breakfast at the table with a sticky note on the side.

Eat breakfast before you leave.

-Sakura♡-

"No I love you?" I pouted. I sat at my seat and started eating.

Minutes later, I finished my breakfast. I walked through the sink and washed my plate before leaving.

As I arrived at the school, I immediately went to our classroom, but stopped right after a male student approached me.

"Hi Chaeyeon sunbaenim!" he waved.

"Uh.. Hi?" I awkwardly said

"I just want to give you this," he handed me a box of chocolate.

"For what?" I asked but accepted it tho.

"Nothing. I gotta go, see you around sunbae!" he smirked.

Did I saw it right? He smirked? What's with the smirk? Why am I feeling like something was off? Maybe, I'm just hallucinating.

Wait. He looks familiar. I think I have seen him somewhere.