•14

Third Person's P.O.V

After their romantic scene in the dance room, the couple decided to go back to their class.

As soon as they entered their classroom, their friends bombard them with questions.

"Where the two of you have been?" Eunbi asked them with a serious tone.

"I accompanied her in the dance room, unnie. I forgot to tell you hehe," Sakura answered while scratching her nape.

"What?! You skipped class just to accompany Chaeyeo- Okay I know now. So who's the first to confess?" Eunbi added while wiggling her eyebrows and looking at their intertwined hands. The couple's face turned red after they heard Eunbi's question.

"I bet, it's Chaeyeon unnie!" Yujin exclaimed while pointing at Chaeyeon. She earned a smack from Eunbi because she's too loud.

"It's Kkura unnie!" Wonyoung exclaimed and earned a smack from Eunbi too.

"These maknaes are too loud," Hitomi murmured and hugged Nako from the side while listening to the others. Nako gave Hiichan a peck on cheeks that caused the younger to blush.

"Too much skinship gays," Chaewon said while looking at the two.

"Minju unnie! Get your gay-I mean girl!" Nako shouted gaining their friend's attention. Chaewon instanly blushed and covered Nako's mouth but she received a slap to her hand from Hitomi.

"Yah!" Chaewon glared at Hitomi but Hitomi raised her brow that made the elder to back off.

"Hitomi is scary," Yena cooed and hid at the hamster's back.

"Minju unnie is blushing!" Wonyoung suddenly teased.

"No, I-I'm not," Minju denied even if it's obviously true.

"Sure..." Yena teasingly said.

"Yah! I swear Yena unnie, Yuri won't like you back," Minju said while pointing at Yena. Yena's face turned sour after hearing what Minju said.

"Ouch!" Yena then held her chest and acted hurt. The squad laughed at Yena then teased Yuri for blushing.

"Why did the all of you teasing me and Yena unnie? When the fact is Chaekkura must receive the tease," Yuri complained while pouting.

"Chaekkura?" Sakura confusingly asked.

"Chaeyeon and Sakura's ship name," Yuri said and sat at her desk.

"What about our's, Joyul?" Yena asked the younger and sat next to her.

The younger can't help but to blush because od the elder's sudden question. She put her hand on her chin and gently rubs it while thinking of their ship name.

"Hmm... Yulyen?" Yuri said then faced Yena, whose face is incher away from her causing the both of them turn into tomatoes.

"What about us Yuri?" Hitomi asked, pointing at the rest of them.

"A-ah... Hiinako for the cutest couple," then she pointed at Nako and Hitomi, whom didn't let go from their hug.

"2kim for that two, because they're both kims," then she pointed at Chaewon and Minju, that are both hiding their crimson red faces while looking down. Chaewon lift her head up and looked at Minju.

"Not bad," she said.

"Annyeongz for the tallest maknaes, because it suits them and I don't know why?" then she pointed at Yujin and Wonyoung, who's not paying attention to them and living on their own world that made the others think it's cute.