•11

Chaewon's P.O.V

-RANKING-

-Jang Wonyoung...................100%
-Miyawaki Sakura...............99.95%
-Kim Minju..........................99.75%
-Kang Hyewon....................99.05%
-Kim Chaewon........................99%
-Jo Yuri...............................98.83%
-Honda Hitomi...................98.78%
-Kwon Eunbi......................98.72%
-Lee Chaeyeon...................98.54%
-Yabuki Nako..........................98%
-Ahn Yujin..........................97.65%
-Choi Yena..........................97.55%

"Omaygadniss!!! Yuddaeng!!! We joined the top 12!!! Asdfghlkjl-" Yuri covered Yena unnie's mouth using her palm so the students won't think that the elder is crazy, or is she?

We're at the school's auditorium now, where the bulletin of rankings are posted. We are here to know our rankings. And I'm at top 5, not bad. I looked at the ranking again and saw Minju's name in the 3rd place. I instantly let out a slight smile. She never failed to amaze me.

"Unnie, let's go! The others are at the cafeteria already." someone clung on to my left arm and pulled me out the auditorium.

"Congrats for placing 3rd again, Minguri!" I patted her head, as her cheeks started to be tinted pink because of my sudden move.

"Thanks unnie! Congrats too, your parents must be proud of you," she said that made me smiled at her bitterly. I wish they are.

She was about to tell something when she bumped into someone, causing the girl's coffee to spill on their uniforms, or should I say, on Minju's uniform.

"Aishhh!!! Look at what you've done!" the girl exclaimed that caught the attention of some students.

"I-i'm sorry," Minju immediately apologized and was about to bow when I stopped her.

"Don't," I commanded coldly.

"B-but-"

"I think you're the one who should apologize to her, the coffee didn't even spilled on you," I said coldly.

"Do you know how much-? Kim Chaewon?!" her eyes widened when she looked at me.

"Yes, it's me. You didn't recognize me earlier huh?" she gulped when she heard how cold I said that.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," then she bowed in front of me.

"You should say sorry to her, not me," I said and pointed at Minju.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized and bowed to her.

"If I saw you shouting at her again, I will make your whole highschool life miserable," I threatened her and she ran away. I looked around and saw the students looking at Minju.

Before Minju could speak up, I held her hand and pulled her away from that place. Too many perverts.

I took off my blazer and covered her chest. She's only wearing her white blouse because she left her blazer inside our room.

"Do you have any spare uniform?" she shook her head.

"I think I have one," then I pulled her to the locker room.

I opened my locker and took my spare uniform.

"Wear this," I said and gave her the uniform.

"Okay," then we went to the comfort room.

She entered a cubicle while I'm outside. I leaned my back on the sink and waited for her. 

When she went out the cubicle, I saw my uniform perfectly fitted on her. As if it was made for her.