•26

Chaewon's P.O.V

"Where is Mr. Go, Mom?" I asked my mother as soon as I went downstairs. She's eating breakfast with Felix and Dad. I sat beside felix and started eating.

"Mr. Go took a 1 week leave. He said that he needs to take care of his older sister," My dad is the one who answered.

"I can't drop you to school. Me and your mother have to attend a meeting with our business partners," he wiped his mouth with the table napkin.

"I'll just use my bicycle, the school is just meters away from here tho," I don't know why they're still giving me a driver though the school is just meters away. I can even go there by walking.

"How about you Yongbok?"

Felix frowned but replied anyway. "I'll just tell Chan hyung to pick me up,"

"Alright, we'll be home by 8. Bye kids!" Mom bid a goodbye and clung on Dad's arm.

After I finished my food, I went upstairs to get my phone. Minju sent me a message.

Min♡

7:01 a.m

Good morning unnie!!!

7:12 a.m

Wake up sleepy head!
We still have a flag ceremony
to attend.

7:20 a.m

Hey, still asleep?

8:00 a.m

The flag ceremony is starting,
Eunbi unnie is looking for you.

I didn't replied and just slid my phone inside my blazer's pocket. I glanced at the wall clock that made my eyes widened. My first class will start in 30 minutes.

I hurriedly went downstairs and saw Felix standing in front of the door.

"Oh! Noona, I thought you already left?" He opened the door as we both went outside. I was about to go to the garage when he called me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Come with us. Your first class will start in 30 minutes right? And you said last night that you'll visit your friends in the hospital before going to school,"

Oh shit! How did I forgot that I will actually visiting Yuri and Hitomi today?

"Let's go," I entered the car first. There, I saw Chan and Changbin, Felix's friends.

"Hi, Chaewon!" they both waved. And yes, they're older than me.

"Hello," I bowed formally.

The door beside me opened. My brother entered the car and sat beside me, of course.

"Hyung, drop noona in the hospital first," Chan nodded and started the car.

While on the road, Changbin opened the radio to lessen the quiet atmosphere surrounding us.

As soon as the car stopped, I immediately went out the car and thanked them.