Chapter 46: Earn it.

Next morning, on the breakfast table. Everyone  gathered for having breakfast together. Radhika was busy avoiding Yug, whereas Yug was busy staring at her. Soon, Nanaji joined the table, everyone was having their breakfast peacefully. As Yug was leaving for office, he stopped in his track and said,

"Nanaji, I'll be late tonight.."
Radhika who was standing few steps away heard it loud and proper but she acted as if she did not hear about it. Taking Nanaji's blessings, she left the house.

Both, Yug and Radhika were standing near the front door, waiting for their cars. He was busy on his mobile whereas Radhika was looking at the sky. The weather doesn't seem good.  Thought Radha.

"Yes! I'll pick you up . I'm on my way.", said Yug, who was now talking on his phone. Radhika noticed this but did not react. She waited for her car to come but it did not come. After few minutes, her driver came to inform that there was some problem with the car. Yug heard this and offered her lift.

"Radha, I'll drop you on your way.", said Yug.

Radhika didn't wish to go but she was getting late that's why she didn't say anything and sat in the car. On their way to her school, Yug didn't try to start any conversation with her, which was strange for her as last night he was desperate to talk to her. Avoiding these thoughts, she went to school.

After the school bell rang, Radhika went in the staff room and collected her belongings after collecting them, she walked towards the main gate. She saw Yug standing there. She looked for her driver but he wasn't there, so without speaking anything she sat in his car. She kept quiet for most of the time but as the route to the house wasn't the one she took she became suspicious. After many assumptions she decided to ask him.

"Where are we Yu- sorry Mr. Oberoi?", said Radhika looking at the place.

"Miss Joshi, im here to talk about our deal, I thought, it wouldn't be safe to talk about it in public place, so I brought you here, I hope you don't mind.", said Yug in the most professional tone possible. Radhika was taken aback, he never had addressed her as Miss Joshi and his tone made her remember the first time they had an actual conversation.

"Go on, Mr. Oberoi. I need to be home early.", said Radhika.

"Miss Joshi, I think we should end this contract, I want to end it, but as you know, I cannot end it on my will....but you can. If you want to end this you can so I request you to do it.", said Yug looking straight into her eyes.

What the hell is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind? Was, something Radhika wanted to say. But instead, she just controlled her emotions. If this is what he wants then who was she to stop?

"If you don't want to this then it's fine, I can understand.", said Yug seeing that she didn't reply for few minutes.

"No, let's end this. Im ready.", said Radhika in a shaky voice.

"Fine, here's the pen, sign this and this will end.", said Yug offering her the pen.

She took the pen and signed it with anger. Handing over the papers to him, she said, "I wish you all the best for future."

"I need to speak to my wife.", said Yug stopping her.

"What?", asked Radhika

"Mr. Oberoi spoke to Miss Joshi now Yug wants to speak to his Radha.", said Yug bringing her closer to him.

"What the hell-",
Before she could speak anything he silenced her by placing his finger on her lips.
"Just listen to me for few minutes.",
Radhika just nodded and removed his hand from her face.

"I'm extremely sorry for hurting you that night. I know I shouldn't have said that to you but I wanted to hurt you so badly that i messed it up. I know, it's your life and it's your decision whom you want to be friends with , just forgive me and stop this cold behaviour.",

"I wore the colour you like, I came to that Hotel so that I could have dinner with you but you were busy with that Jiaa, I thought that you would ditch her but no, you ditched me and went with her. Me being the fool I am, followed you to the restaurant and out of nowhere Abhijeet jumps in front of me. What was I supposed to do? Create a scene in front of the restaurant?",

"I'm sorry for how I reacted and behaved. Let's just keep it in the past and start new. Without any contract, without any papers.", said Yug holding her in his arms.

"No Yug, this is not how it works. It's always about you. You somehow have the most bizzare assumptions about things and I have to bear your anger after that. It's always the same thing. I cannot tolerate it anymore. I mean I understand that sometimes things could look differently from your view but that doesn't mean you would jump to conclusions without trying to find out about the truth! I am married to you and I love you, you know that still you won't trust me.",

"I know that sometimes I could be a complete ass but I'm sorry for that. I promise that this won't happen again. Please forgive me this time.",

"How many times should we go through the same thing. Again Abhijeet will play his cheap tricks or try to talk to me and again you will blame me for it. Then again you will try to make me realise my boundaries and again we'll have an argument." Said Radhika.

"I have feelings too. I too get angry but I don't react like you do. No one is perfect but atleast you could try to be perfect for the person you love. If you truly love me then Try to change for me. Abhijeet has lost your confidence and trust because of his past actions, I understand that. But what about me? Have I ever given you a reason to not to show trust in me? I always do things which would make you and Sarah happy. Is Expecting the same from you wrong?" Asked Radhika.

"I get jealous because accept it or not you have the most beautiful women around you. I mean, however Inaya is at her heart but from exterior she's a beautiful lady and talking about Jiaa, well she is attractive too. But on the other hand you don't need to worry about me As you said, I'm not the most desirable woman out there. Nishchay has his eyes for someone else whereas Abhijeet is like a brother to me."

"I have my eyes for you Radha. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Inside out. Inaya and Jiaa don't hold a chance in front of you.", he said cupping her face.

"Please forgive me.", said Yug joining their foreheads.

"Sorry, but this time you need to earn my forgiveness." Said Radhika separating from him. Listening to this made Yug think that she was planning on leaving their house.

"Please don't leave me....",

"I'm not leaving you, I cannot even if I want to. I'll be observing you and your action. I want to see if you really mean what you said today. If you can really control your anger and be patient as you said. Till that time You'll be Mr. Oberoi to me. The future of our relationship depends on your actions.", said Radhika sitting in the car.

———————————————————————————————
Kill me if you want. I'd do the same.
It's been really long. I know...

Please like and comment and tell me how much you guys missed me🙃