Meet Radhika♥️

I have a small question for you guys , I have 2 actresses in my mind for Radhika's role , choose one
1. Sonarika Bhadoria

 Sonarika Bhadoria

2. Kriti Kharbanda

—————————————————————-

Radha's pov :

"Aai!! I'm leaving!" I told packing my tiffin . I can't afford to be late today. Today we have PTA meeting in our school. It is my first year as a class teacher so I am really excited. I wore my favourite pink churidar as I wanted to look presentable.

"Radha, wait! Drop Swarna in your way!" Called my aai(mom) running towards the entrance. She rules the house, even baba (dad) obeys her like an obedient child. Before leaving I went in my Aaji's room(grandma) to take her blessings. It's a daily ritual now! Me ,running towards the entrance,aai calling me then ,remembering to take aaji's blessings.

I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Radhika Joshi. Daughter of Anil and Narmada Joshi. My baba worked in a bank as a cashier but now he has retired. My aai works very hard amongst everyone present in our family! She handles the entire house! She cooks,cleans , loves,cares and the list goes on..... Swarna is my younger sister who is completing her B. Com . My grandparents stay with us. They are the epitome of love. Everyone in our family adores them.

"Ata ja lavkar! Ka ithech bastes(now go quickly )" said my aai. With which I took my Scooty's keys and and left the house.

While on my way to Swarna's college , she asked me saying, " Di I want to ask you something!" She sounded a bit nervous.

"Tell". I said trying to pay attention on the road and listen to her at the same time.
"D-di, as you know I am in my first year of graduation and I want to pursue MBA after completing my undergrad. I need to prepare for its entrance which is quite tough. So I think I should join an academy for it".

"That's a good Idea Swarna! You should start studying from now itself!". I said trying to motivate her . It's good that she is thinking about her future.