Chapter 19: His POV

✍🏻YUG'S POV:

After the wedding reception got over we left the hotel to go home. Once we reached home, Radhika took Sarah in her room and I went in our room. My Assistant called me to remind me about tomorrow's meetings.

After changing, I decided to check things once again before tomorrow's meetings. Radhika entered the room after some time. I kept on looking at her while she was making her way towards the dressing area. She is something, never fails to surprise me. The way she answered Jiaa was impressive. She looked so beautiful today. When I saw her today, I felt something. Something that scared me a bit, something that I'd felt before for someone else.

She was busy removing her jewellery and accessories and I was busy looking at her, I had forgotten about my work the moment she stepped in the room. Suddenly I saw her moving her eyes on my reflection in the mirror. At that very instant, I moved my eyes from her to my computer screen which had some mails opened.

"Ma'am, sorry to disturb you but someone has sent this to you.", Said one of the helpers keeping the gift in the sitting area.

Radhika got up and went in the sitting area and I followed her. Who can it be?
I went and stood behind her as she opened the gift wrapper. The moment I saw the painting I lost my mind. I knew who it was! I fisted my hands in anger! How dare she?!
I took the painting from her hand and she said, "Isn't it beautiful!"

I took the note in her hand and it read:
Congratulations!! I wasn't able to make it but please accept this. I'd be honoured if you put this in your room.
-Inaya.

Without wasting any time, I broke it and threw it in the dustbin. Nothing that comes from her can enter this house. I turned and left the living area, Radhika was yelling from behind but I didn't pay attention. I don't want to talk about anything for now. Inaya won't let me live peacefully!

"Who is Inaya?", She asked making me stop

"Who is Inaya?", She asked making me stop. I don't think she needs to know about her, so I avoided her question and went towards the couch.

"Abhijeet mentioned her once.", she said.
That bastard! They ruined my life one time before I won't let that happen again.

"What did he say?"
"N-nothing, he just mentioned her name.", that better be true or else I might need to knock some sense in him.

"Yug, who is Inaya?" Stop testing my patience. I'm trying my best to be calm. I guess she will shut-up only with harsh words.

"I am not bound to answer any of your questions. It is not concerned with the deal that we have so I won't answer that and please stop being nosy."

"I'm sorry.", she said innocently. Fuck! I'm crazy! Why am I being rude to her because of those two morons. She doesn't even know anything. Any normal person would be curious after what I did in the sitting  area. It's my actions that made her ask about Inaya but what can I do. I cannot think straight when I hear her name.