Chapter 9 : Inside his mind

YUG'S POV:

After Sarah posted the picture , I knew it would go viral. I just hope Radha takes it lightly, it's new for her but she'll get used to it. I spoke with my assistant and he arranged an official interview ,the day after our wedding. After our wedding it will be official and we can talk on it. Plus I can't take any risk when it comes to this deal. If she tries to back off before the wedding,everybody will know about this contract.

I was sitting in my office , looking down from my glass wall. There were about 10-15 news reporters waiting there with cameras. Hoping that someone will spill some beans about the photo. It's not easy to live this way. A world where your every single move is being monitored and magnified. For Radhika , it will be very new , so to help her I sent a car for her. The chauffeur will shoo away the reporters who will try to scare her.

Today after Sarah's school ends we were about to go to shopping. I had made my assistant clear my time slot for the afternoon. At afternoon I went to Sarah's school. While leaving the office ,I had called Vishakha telling her about our visit today. She was my schoolmate and a very talented designer. Well now she makes millions from her talent  which also made her One of the richest designer in the country. Only she can help me with this outfit thing at such a short notice.

The wedding will be quite small but everything needs to be perfect. People will have their eyes and ears open to see the Oberoi wedding. I had hired the best wedding planners for this ceremony. Even if the wedding is of 2 days , every minute of those two days should be perfectly planned. I have to do it, pretend to actively participate in this wedding. Nana ji has to believe that this is a love marriage. It was Dad's dream to set up the factories in Rajasthan, for that I need to score the property in Rajasthan. If Abhijeet gets his hands on this property then , he's going to sell this property and settle abroad. I won't let that happen.

After reaching the school, I saw Sarah waiting for me alone. Where is Radhika? I asked Sarah ,to which she said that Radhika will be here in few minutes. I decided to wait.

After few minutes she came , when I asked her about her late arrival , she told that she was in the library. I knew something was not right. There were fresh coffee stain on her dress and they don't serve coffee in the school canteen. So this means she went out to have coffee. If she did go out then why did she lie ? Why did she not take the car?

This meant She didn't want me to know about her going out. She might've went in a cafe which is close from the school as she came within  5 mins after Sarah called. I messaged my trusted men to go in the cafes which are near to the school and do some investigation. If this is something against the deal then Radhika is in deep trouble.

After that we went to Vishakha's store, her assistant attended us as Vishakha was out . She took us to Vishakha's cabin . She has made quite a lot of money! The shop was quite beautiful and it looked expensive. After sometime Vishakha came in her cabin.

"So, it is true. The most eligible bachelor of the country is going off the Field."She said moving in her chair. Still has her wittiness! I thought.

"Yes! I'm taken by this very beautiful woman Radhika." I said looking at Radhika.

"You have great choice, whether it be cars, business or girls." That I have.

"We don't have time! The wedding is in a week . Show me one of your finest works." I said looking at the catalogs on her desk.

"I know you very well. Right from our college days. I knew it ,one day you'll come to my shop saying that you're getting married and you need outfits asap. Being your good friend I have one ready which I made only for you guys. I had it made last year when you started talking about getting married."That's good to hear. She knows me very well , that's the reason why she's my good friend.