Chapter 44: The one where its a mess

On the present day, at night, Radhika was waiting for Yug. She had cooked his favourite dishes. She was waiting for him to come home then she got a message from him saying he won't be joining them for dinner. She decided to go to his office with the tiffin. She knew that her waiting for Nishchay had affected Yug a bit. So, she wanted to make up for it.

She called his PA to ask about his schedule. On calling she got to know that he is visiting one of his hotel for some work. So, Radhika decided to go to the hotel where Yug was.

She was escorted to the place where Yug was having his meeting. As she reached, she saw that he was with Jiaa.
"What are you doing here Radhika?", asked Yug as he saw Radhika.

"Yug, shall we leave?", asked Jiaa , walking near them. She looked at Radhika and then plastered a fake smile in her direction.
"Hi, Radhika! It's good to see you!", she said hugging Radhika.

Radhika too smiled at her out of courtesy.
"Will she be joining us for dinner?",  asked Jiaa, looking at Yug.
'So he is having dinner with her!' Thought Radhika

She looked at Yug for approval but got a questioning look instead.
"I think not Jiaa, she must have her plans.", said Yug as he remembered seeing Nishchay in the lobby.

Radhika was taken aback by his response. She didn't want to leave Yug with her but if she denied it then she would look like a fool.
"Yes, I have to meet my friend.", said Radhika flooking at Jiaa.

"Oh, it's fine. I would love to have dinner with you sometime.", said Jiaa.

"Let's, leave Jiaa, Bye Radhika, I'll meet you at home.", said Yug looking at Radhika.

She looked as she saw her husband and Jiaa leaving the room. The mature part of her told her to leave for home and talk to him about it but her immature and jealous part wanted to go after him. And she obeyed the immature part. She followed them. Her plan was to sit near their table and then pretend that her 'friend' had some emergency due to which she/he was unable to come and then out of courtesy, Yug had to ask Radhika to join for dinner.

She entered the restaurant area and soon after that she located them. She searched for a table near them and found one, she quickly took that table and sat on it. Yug hadnt noticed her yet as he was busy scanning the menu, she sat there hoping that he will notice her and ask about her friend but before he could notice her, Abhijeet came out of nowhere and sat on the seat opposite to her.

"What are you doing here?", asked Radhika out of frustration.

"I'm here to have dinner with my Bhabhi.", said Abhijeet looking at Radhika.

"Abhijeet, please lea-", Radhika knew how much Yug hated Abhijeet and if he sees her with him, his anger was going to cross its limits. But it was too late, Yug had already seen the two of them.

His anger was crossing its limit, all he wanted to do was kick that bastard from the topmost floor. Radhika was here to meet Abhijeet, this is worst than her meeting that Nishchay.

"Radhika, please let's just have dinner peacefully. I need your help. Please.", pleased Abhijeet as Radhika was getting impatient.

"You know how much Yug hates you. He's already lost it, if you don't want to create a scene then please leave.", said Radhika looking between Abhijeet and Yug, who was giving her death stares.

"He won't do anything, please let me sit here. I beg you.", said Abhijeet.

Radhika didn't know what to do? On one side was her husband, who was busy giving with that Piaa and on other hand was Abhijeet, pleading in front of her.
'One dinner wont harm much plus the worst  has already happened' thought Radhika.