Chapter 26: A Perfectly imperfect date.

After they reached their house, many things had changed. They went with heavy hearts and a lot of misunderstandings but while returning, they had happiness filled their hearts. Both, Radhika and Yug were not able to believe that this was happening for real. This was the best anniversary gift they could ever get.

Radhika was busy getting ready for the dinner date arranged by Yug, just for both of them. She wanted to look good, this was the first time she was getting ready for her husband, for Yug. After a lot of hard work, she was impressed and hoped he liked it too.

Yug, made all efforts to make this evening a memorable one. He had chose the best Venue and noting could go wrong. His first date with his wife! He never thought that Radhika would have any feelings for him and that she would confess it first. After he was done with the arrangements , it was time for her arrival. He was eagerly waiting for her and his wait was over when he saw her coming out of the car.

He was awestruck. She looked divine as always but today she had a different glow on her face, her eyes were sparkling and she had a light blush on her cheeks. She walked near him but he was still staring. After she cleared her throat to get his attention, he helped her with her chair and sat opposite to her.
"You look g-good.", said Yug. Out of all words in my vocabulary to describe her beauty today, my mind came up with 'good'! Thought Yug.

Radhika was not satisfied with his compliment either. After hours of working on her hairs, clothes and makeup so that it looks like she has applied no makeup. Her husband compliments her with just a 'good'. Was she in kindergarten? That he was praising her with such a word?! But she had to thank him, even if she didn't want to.
"Thanks!", she said sipping some water from the glass in front of her.

"Let's start eating then!", said Yug. Telling the waiters to serve the food.

"I can't eat it.", said Radhika looking at her plate.

"Why? What's the problem?", asked Yug.

"It's non-veg.", said Radhika moving the plate away from her.

"But you like chicken! I know you like it and that's why I arranged it.", said Yug.

"I used to but now I don't. I left non-veg like a month ago.", said Radhika in her defence. Now, Yug's lips were sealed. Today's menu was had only non vegetarian dishes. Sarah had once told him about Radhika's love for non-vegetarian food so he had these dishes decided for it.

"You can eat it. It's not like you've never tried it!", said Yug trying to convince her to eat it.

"I don't want to. I'll order something else. Chill!", said Radhika.

"Actually I just ordered non-veg food....and so I had finalised the best dishes which are the only dishes brought here. So there's nothing that you can order.", said Yug.

"Why would you do that? What if want to eat something else?", said Radhika.

"Usually the girls I've been on a date with never really ordered on dates... I used to order the food.", said Yug in a low voice but it was audible to her.

"Well, I'm not like other girls. I'm your wife!" Said Radhika with frustration. The thought of him going on dates with other girls was making her furious. Who discusses about these things on first date? He is not at all a good host. This date had been a disaster so far but she wanted to be patient. So she decided to move towards the dessert.

"Ok, let's have dessert then!", said Radhika with a forced smile. She wanted to have some good memories about her first date with him.

"Yes.", saying this he told the waiter to serve the desserts but the waiter had a problem, the ice cream ad melted and when Yug got to know about it, his anger was above the roof. After planning everything, anything didn't go right. He got up from his place and started yelling at the waiter. Ignoring Radhika completely.