Chapter 33: Goa

They were on the plane by now and with them were Vishakha and Abhijeet. Yug didn't want to take Abhijeet but he had no choice, Nanaji forced him to do so. Both, Yug and Radhika were happy for this trip, as they had planned on visiting Sarah while returning. Inaya and her husband had gone to Goa few days before them as they wanted to look at the preparations.

After reaching there, they were welcomed by Inaya and Mr. Hampston. Soon they checked in into their rooms and got fresh. The party was tonight and they still had 2-4 hrs. So, after getting fresh Radhika went into Vishakha's room to get ready.

"Let's get started!", said Radhika entering her room. Vishakha just smiled seeing Radhika's excitement. She wore the gown and sat in front of the mirror. Just when Vishakha started her doing her makeup, there was a knock on the door. Vishakha opened the door and entered Inaya.

"Could you please come in my room, actually I'm getting some problem with the fitting...", said Inaya and stopped in the midde after seeing Radhika sitting on the chair.

"Oh! Looks like you are more excited for my birthdays than I am!", said Inaya looking at Radhika.

"You look fabulous, someone's going to get lucky tonight!", said Inaya standing behind Radhika.

"Nothing like that, I just thought of wearing this today!", said Radhika smiling.

"You know what! Let's get ready together! I'll call my stylist in this room!", said Inaya before leaving the room. Radhika looked at Vishakha expecting her to find a solution.

"I can't help! Guess we need to get ready with the birthday girl.", said Vishakha sadly.

Soon, they started getting ready, Vishakha wore a saree whereas Inaya wore are a heck  expensive gown. Inaya ordered wine for herself and the girls. She saw that Radhika was not having it so she went near her.

"Oh! I don't have wine.", said Radhika putting the glass away.

"It's my birthday! You have to...for me.", said Inaya putting the glass near her mouth. Radhika tried her best but she kept on forcing. In this pull and push, Inaya dropped the red wine on her gown. Turning the gown into red colour. Vishakha went near Radhika with tissue papers and started dabbing the area.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to spoil your gown!", said Inaya.

"I-is ok!", said Radhika. She knew Inaya did this on purpose. She tried cleaning it with water but the stain was stubborn. Finally after 30 minutes Radhika gave up.

Vishakha saw Radhika's sad face and to cheer her up, she offered her an extra saree that she had. Inaya just sat near her pretending to feel guilty.

After a lot of it's and buts she finally got red in a blood red saree with Red matte lipstick. She looked beautiful but she really wanted to see Yug's reaction after seeing her in that gown.

...........................................

It was raining heavily and due to this reason. The party was shifted inside the hotel. Radhika, Yug, Vishakha were busy enjoying the lavish party Mr. Hampston had thrown for his wife. Inaya and her husband were busy in greeting all the guests.

After some time, Inaya joined their group.
"What are you talking about?", asked Inaya to Vishakha.

"We were talking about the gifts we brought you.", said Vishakha lying.