Chapter 27: Returning back

They were on their way to Delhi now, it was a long journey but they could care less, they had each other in the journey. Things couldn't get better, thought Radhika and Yug but there was one thing that was eating him up. Just in 2 days, Sarah was supposed to go to Mumbai. After talking to her in the morning, her thoughts occupied his mind. He trusted Radhika with Sarah and the decisions that she made for her but this was the first time when she would be living away from him for so long and at such a long distance.

This tension didn't go unnoticed by Radhika, she knew what was wrong, she was sad too. She held his hand and said him, "I know you're concerned about Sarah but look at the brighter side, she is happy and the college in which she is admitted is one of the best college in the country. You should be proud of her!"

He held her hand and brought it closer to his chest saying, "The only reason why I agreed for this was you. I know your decisions about her can never be wrong. I'm proud of her but I'm a bit protective about her, the only reason why I could live after my parents accident was her. She was so young when that happened."

"I understand your protectiveness but she is a grown up. Treat her like a grown up, she's no more a kid. I'm telling you this decision will only bring you two closer. She'll learn to be independent and after her education, she can join you in business."

"I look forward to that day!", said Yug kissing her on her forehead.

"Now, when we go there please be cheerful. Even she will be nervous about the d-day so try to motivate her.", said Radhika smiling. The rest of the journey was spent silently, listening to some music and eating some snacks. They reached Delhi by evening, after reaching there, they were welcomed by Sarah and Nanaji.

Once all of their luggage was kept in, Radhika went in Sarah's room. To her surprise, she had packed all her stuff up.
"So, someone is eager to go away from us?", asked Radhika looking at the packed stuff.

"No, Bhabhi, actually I thought let's just start packing as I had noting else to do.", said Sarah.

"I brought you some things from Nainital.", said Radhika giving her the bag.

"Thanks Bhabhi.", said Sarah taking the bag.

They had their dinner and after that they went in their rooms. Radhika noticed that Sarah was acting differently, so she took some ice cream and went in her room. Sarah was talking to Aditya when she went there.
"I know! I'll miss you too! We can call each other everyday Adi." Said Sarah. She turned to find Radhika behind her and gave her a smile.

"Adi we'll talk tomorrow when you come here! Ok? Bye.", saying this Sarah cut the call.

"Aditya is still sad about you going to Mumbai?", asked Radhika keeping the tray on the table.

"Yes Bhabhi! He keeps on calling me after every few hours. You know what! He even asked his Dad if he could shift to Mumbai with me! But his Dad denied.", said Sarah taking the ice cream bowl in her hand.

"Such a nice friend! He's a sweet boy. I'm sure he'll reach great heights in future.", said Radhika eating the ice cream.

"He is! I hope I find someone like him there. We've been friends since our childhood. He helps me a lot and trust me I'm his only friend he's a bit shy you know. But I'll miss him a lot, .", said Sarah eating her ice cream.

"You know what Bhabhi, sometimes I wonder: Did I take the right decision? I mean my life is good, I have bhai, you , Nanaji, Adi.. then why change it?", asked Sarah.

"Only you can answer that. You took the decision, just think of the things that made you take that decision. When did you decide it?why did you decide it?"