Chapter 32: Its an update but read the author's note too!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
I was just going to upload the author's note but thought of giving an update as well because....
Because......I love reading your comments( smiling shyly😛)

So please be kind enough to read the author's note at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

New morning brought new hopes for Radhika. Today she had to go out with Inaya and Vishakha for lunch and she was not really excited about it. On the other hand, Yug wanted to  do everything he could to do business with Mr. Hampston. Nanaji's decision pushed him more towards this deal. Although he had proved his worth earlier, he wanted to show it to the world,again.

He saw his beautiful wife getting ready in front of the mirror and he got distracted. He understood her concerns but this deal was a way to prove his Nanaji's decision wrong. He slowly walked towards her and took her in his arms and kissed her at the back of her head saying Good morning.
She looked at him through the mirror and wished him the same.
She turned around and started fixing his tie while he was busy looking at her.
"Wish me luck! Today is an important day!", said Yug.

"Best of luck!", she said with a smile which disappeared immediately after wishing him. He knew this was because of the lunch due afternoon.

"Radhika, it's just lunch. Why are you stressing out so much? She won't eat you up.", said Yug.

"Im not stressing out. It will just be uncomfortable to meet her.", she said. Why was he not understanding?! Thought Radhika.

"What if I send you on lunch with Anush?", Yug was tongue tied. He had nothing to say. He couldn't imagine going out with any of her exes.

"See, this is how I am feeling? I just gave you a situation but I'm going be in it, that too for an hour.", she said.

"Ok, you win.", said Yug. Radhika just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Where's your ring?", asked Radhika looking at his ring finger.

"I might've kept it in the washroom.", said Yug.

Radhika went in the bathroom and got the ring.
"Now wear it!", she was with full authority.

"Do the honours!",said Yug extending his hands.

"She slid the ring on his finger and made sure it was tightly fitted."

"You will break my finger.", said Yug looking at her.

"It needs to be tight. People should know you are happily married.", said Radhika. He kissed her cheeks saying, "you're so cute sometimes!"

"I know I'm cute, now let's get going or else we'll be late.", said Radhika moving away.

.........

Vishakha bailed out on them on the last moment and now Radhika was waiting for Inaya. She was just staring at the door when Inaya appeared there. She came wearing a body fit, pencil dress which hugged her body like second skin. All eyes were on her and she walked like she owned this world. She's a model afterall! Thought Radhika.

Looking at her, Radhika regretted wearing her favourite kurta and leggings. They were good but not as good as her dress.

"It's so good to see you again!", said Inaya hugging Radhika.

"Thanks For inviting me!", said Radhika.

Soon, they ordered the food and started to chitchat.
"Radhika, I hope it's not awkward for you ....I mean after knowing that I was dating your husband....", said Inaya keeping her hand on hers. It was awkward and listening to it from her mouth made it more awkward for Radhika.