Trouble

✍🏻YUG'S POV:

I tried my level best! I said everything that I had prepared. Rohit, my best friend helped me in making the speech I delivered at her house. I never thought convincing her family would be so difficult.

I thought that after they know that "THE YUG OBEROI" wants to marry their daughter, they will be quite surprised and happy! After all I am the most eligible bachelor in the town. But they were shocked instead. So I had to talk them into the deal. I tried and tried but they kept on denying it. I thought within a month she will be by my side as my wife but her family is not taking this proposal that easily.

I have to get my hands on the  property in Rajasthan. The Haveli and the factories in Rajasthan belongs to Nanaji and he wants to name one of us as the heir to his fortune. I have to compete with my cousin Abhijeet Shekhawat. there has always been an invisibile competition between us right from the beginning. Marrying Radhika would show me as a family man, a responsible one. Whereas everyone knows what a playboy Abhijeet is! So this marriage will give me an upper hand.This is the second reason why I want to marry her.

I hope I get a positive response.

✍🏻RADHIKA'S POV:

Now, we all are sitting in Aaji's room to discuss about what happened. As Aaji was in the room and aajoba was out with his friends.
"Kay karava Baba? Samjhat  nahi aahe? ( what should be we do Dad? I'm confused). Said Baba to my grandfather.

"Lagna tila karaicha aahe, tila vichar.( She is the one who is supposed to get married so ask her) , said aajoba looking at me. Now I was at the center of attention. Now everyone was staring at me.

"Baba I need some time". I said not matching his eyes.
"The guy seemed nice , he is rich, educated, I don't think he will ask for dowry . What else do we want?" Said my mother. I was acting as if I was not aware of this.

"He is rich , he can get any girl he wants , he can even get a film star then why does he want to marry our Radha?" Said Baba looking at my Mother.

"He wants a wife ! Not an actress .did we go to his place to talk about this thing? He came to our house for asking her hand. I don't see any point in stopping this union. Radhika, he will keep you like a queen". Said my mother assuring me. I just nodded not knowing what to say. I had never did such thing, lying was something that I was not good at. So it was better for me to shut up.

"I want to rest, so everyone please go outside". Said Aaji who was silent till now. Everyone took her order and rushed out of the room, including me.

"Radha! I want to talk to you". She said and I stopped taking the next step. I turned around and faced her. She tapped her hand near her bed telling me to sit there, beside her. I,hesitantly went near her. I sat near her, she moved her hand through my hairs.
"You like him ,don't you?" She asked me smiling. Cat got my tongue! Did she know from my behaviour? She caught me!

"You both were dating each other, right?" What?! Dating? I was about to clear her misunderstanding but I stopped. She caught me, but she thinks that we were dating each other and now we want to get married so he came here. Ohh! She got me but not completely. Thank God!

"Ata Bol kahi tari.(now say something)" she said moving me. I nodded my head to give a positive response. She hugged me tightly.
"Mulgi mothi zali( the girl has grown up)" she said smiling at me.

"How did you know about it?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ours was a love marriage. What do you think our parents let us get married like that?" I got it. She is smart , I must say.

"Tell me one thing honestly Radha: Do you trust him?" She asked holding my hands in hers. She furrowed eyebrows told me that she was serious now. I gulped at this sudden change of expression.