Marry me!

✍🏻RADHIKA'S POV:

I went straight to my home after the phone call. I was quite tensed throughout the ride. Why was she crying? Did something happen to aaji? Oh God! Help us .

I reached home to darkness. Where is everyone? I went inside but the door was locked! Where did everyone go? I moved towards our neighbors house. They told me that Aaji had an attack and so everyone took her to the hospital.

Aaji had an attack? I remember the doctor's words clearly. If she has one more attack we have to operate her as soon as possible. We have to get her operated now! But I don't have enough money to do so! The operation costs nearly 1 million. We don't have that much of savings. Putting all my thoughts aside I decided to go to the hospital.

She was admitted in  Shweta multi-speciality hospital. That is one of the biggest hospitals in the country. I took my scooty and went there. I asked the receptionist about the room no and she told me that she was in vip room no. 6. As I reached in aaji's room , she was not present there. I saw aai and baba sitting quietly on the couch.
"Aai! Where is Aaji?" I asked aai and sat down near her feet.

"R-Radha you came. We had to move her immediately to the hospital. Doctors said that they need to perform the operation immediately. So she is in the operation theatre". Said aai with a cracking voice.

"But the money. Did they agree to do it without the money". I asked as no doctor in Delhi agreed to it.

"No. Someone paid the money. I don't know who. But when we went to the reception to ask about the bill ,they said that the bill has been paid. We had a lot of things in our mind so we didn't pay much attention. But we will pay that person later". Said baba. Who is this person? Whoever this is , he/she is an angel sent by God!

After few hours the doctors came outside the theatre. We all went near them with our fingers crossed.
"Doctor is she alright?" Asked Aajoba ( grandpa) 

"Yes! Mr. Joshi your wife is alright. The operation was successful. Thank God we did the operation on time or else we couldn't say anything". He said smiling. Thank you God. Thank you for saving my Aaji. I prayed to God. The doctor said that she will wake up after some hours .

So I decided to bring something for everyone to eat as I knew that they were hungry. I went in the lobby and I was about to leave the hospital when I saw something on the T.V.

Yug Oberoi, makes his entry in Forbes 30 under 30 list. This young Indian billionaire is the uncrowned king of Oberoi empire.

Congratulations to him from all the Doctors and staff members

He was Sarah's brother. So he is 'The Yug Oberoi! And this hospital belongs to him?! So this means that he was the one to pay for Aaji's operation?
Before I could think more a person came and gave me a letter.
I opened it and it said.

Meet me tomorrow at 11:00 am . The driver will pick you up.
- Yug Oberoi.

I had to go. He had helped us so much. I will pay him back. It will take years but I will pay him back. I can even thank him for his kind gesture.

Next morning, Aaji woke up. Every was very happy! She was quite weak but she could talk and eat. I saw my watch and it was 10:30 am . I had to leave in 30 minutes. Should I take him something? Like flowers or a greeting card? He is a billionaire I'm sure he needs nothing. But still I'll take something for him. So I decided to take laddoos.

After I bought laddoos I sat in the car which he had sent and then we went to his office. The car was a paradise in itself. Rich people!! After reaching the office, the driver came running and opened the door for me. As I was coming out , I gave him a smile. I was not used to this special treatment. I went inside the office and my god! it was quite lavish. The floor was so clean that I could see my reflection in it. My eyes shifted from the floor to people's feet walking around me. They were wearing shoes whose cost would be equal to my salary. I saw my sandals which were worned out.