Chapter 45: The Fight

After the heated arguement that took place last night, Radhika made sure that she keeps her distance from Yug. She didn't return to their room the previous night and spent it with Sarah. She had thought that they have moved way ahead of that deal and the only thing between them was their love but last night made her release that the case was different. Last night was not how she wanted it to be. It was the complete opposite of what she had thought.

The moment Radhika left the room, Yug started regretting his words. He knew he had messed up. Their relationship was still young and such act would do nothing but weaken their relationship. He didn't mean what he said, not even one bit. He just wanted to hurt her at that moment, that's what we all do, right? While arguing with a loved one, we tend to bring up the most sensitive topics and hurt them. Even though we regret it later on but at that moment when the argument is at the peak and you are falling short of the hurtful things you have for saying, you go for the ultimate point which will definitely set your bar high up.

"Radhika, we need to talk.", said Yug blocking her way.

"No, we don't.", said Radhika moving ahead of him.

He held her hand in order to stop her.
"Please Radhika, listen to me once.", said Yug.

"Mr. Oberoi, I have some work. We can talk in the evening.", said Radhika freeing her wrist.
From her tone,it was obvious that she wasn't interested. Yug, respected that and he left her hand.

"Ok, we'll talk in the evening.", said Yug leaving her hand. Without giving him a glance, she left.

........................................................................

In the evening, Yug was home a bit early than his usual timing. He wanted to sort everything between them. After getting fresh, he had some snacks with Sarah but his eyes never left the front door. She should be home by this time. Thought Yug. He tried calling her but she did not respond. He called her driver but he had no idea where she was as she had given him leave.

It was 10:00 pm but she wasn't home. He was trying her phone but she had switched it off. He decided to visit her parents house. He took the keys and was about to start the car when she came.

She saw he was going somewhere but didn't care to ask. She walked into their room where Yug followed her.
"Is this the time to come home?", asked Yug who was angry at her.

"I don't remember anything discussed about my time of arrival in the contract, Mr. Oberoi.", said Radhika focusing more on the last words.

"Radhika! Stop this nonsense please let's talk.", said Yug.

"I'm really tired. I need some rest." Said Radhika moving towards the bathroom.
Yug didn't say anything, he decided to give her some time to freshen up. After that she took her pillow and blanket and went towards the sofa. Yug pretended to be asleep but he was watching her every move. He knew that telling her to sleep on the bed won't help as she won't listen. He had to confront her in his own way.

.............................................................................
To be continued
.............................................................................
If you want the next chap then pray for me as I got infected with corona virus. Pray for my mom and me.🙏